January transfer (we need a whole new team) window 2019

sne

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Baines is also a Bruce signing if ever was one. 34 years old and has been a regular for Everton only one season in the last 4 through injuries or now he has been replaced

Yes  but we only need 4 months out of him and he's 10 times better than Taylor.

If Hutton can look half decent in this league, Baines would blow your mind .

We can buy a long term guy in the Summer.

12 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Does anyone know if we could have signings ready for it to be done on the 1st so they could play that day? Or is that impossible?

You can sign players anytime but can only be registered from 1st. Think you need be registered a day before a game

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Does anyone know if we could have signings ready for it to be done on the 1st so they could play that day? Or is that impossible?

Depends on how much plutonium you've got in the DeLorean.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Junxs said:

Did you watch the Leeds - Shef Utd game?

If he makes a mistake like that for us theres no coming back from it from the fans (see Guzan, Nyland, Enckleman)

I have seen that mistake. I knew someone would bring that up. That sort of things happens to all top goalkeepers. Even the likes of de Gea, Allison, Kepa and Leno has made those kind of mistakes this season. What separates them from others is that they produce top saves week in week out that affects the result of the game. 

If you have seen Dean this season you'll know that he's having an excellent season. PL quality keeper and future England no.1. The Blades loves him and even gave their support at the end of the game after that mistake. That shows alot. I'm a hundred percent sure the Villa faithful would give him the same support here.

Dyche has confirmed heaton might be on his way in next few weeks. I wonder if we have struck a deal with Burnley already? Heaton is exactly what we need here. 

Sign Heaton and get rid of moreia or bunn. Keep nyland as number 2 until summer.

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

Baines is also a Bruce signing if ever was one. 34 years old and has been a regular for Everton only one season in the last 4 through injuries or now he has been replaced

Absolutely this. 

20 minutes ago, Michael118 said:

Bruce rarely signs quality though so I don't understand the comparison.

Didn’t he sign Hourihane, Axel, McGinn, Bolasie, Abraham and El Ghazi?  That’s half our team!

He was a crap coach but to say he rarely signed quality is not accurate. 

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

It’s why if we did sign him it could only be a loan or a very short contract. It’s not signing older players that’s the problem. It’s giving them long contracts that costs us. 

As it goes I think the club want to sign younger players to build for the future so I doubt it will happen.