The NSWE Board

Guest av1

They have done so much good since joining, but right now we look a complete mess. How can we be this bad after the investment they have put in? I think they seriously need to look at Lange and Purslow, and the complete mess they’ve made of things in the last 18 months. 

We will see how serious our board is tomorrow. If they fail to act then it’s game over in terms of any sort of ambition for us to complete as a football club.

11 minutes ago, tinker said:

They seem a bit disinterested, reminds me of Lerner when he was on his way out.

They have just topped up a further 15 million into the club, most likely to pay the dirty scouser and his bum lickers to slither off 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, tinker said:

They seem a bit disinterested, reminds me of Lerner when he was on his way out.

We’ll see what they’re made of in the next few weeks. I think they’ve massively lost interest as well, but if they appoint a top notch new manager and back him in the transfer market in January then I’ll change my mind.

We have far too many players who are absolute dogshit. Mings, McGinn, Bailey, Watkins and Ings. They can can all piss off tomorrow with Gerrard as far as I’m concerned, I’d rather play the kids.

• Like 1

Just now, brummybloke said:

They have just topped up a further 15 million into the club, most likely to pay the dirty scouser and his bum lickers to slither off 

The cash was introduced weeks ago, it’s just working capital like they’ve put in a dozen times.

• Like 1

Stop fiddling while Rome burns. Because it really is. Some hard games coming up . We have just had the easiest run of the season. Fulham Leeds Forest . It gets far harder now . 

They have to get this rat out the club. He just has nothing to give any more and we have everything to lose if they do not act NOW 

• Like 1

I'm not sure the question of when Gerrard is sacked is relevant now, he's done. 

The question for NSWE now is do they bin off Purslow as well. Post-Grealish Villa have been a walking calamity on the pitch. Off the pitch means nothing if the product on the pitch is unacceptable.

I wouldnt be at all surprised to see big changes either now, or Gerrard now and Purslow when the World Cup starts. 

• Like 1

Sawsris would’ve been in attendance tonight and seen first hand how atrocious we’ve become. They’ll act shortly and show us their ambitions. Confident we will all be happy again soon. 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 2

Â