Match Thread: DO NOT MENTION STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

limpid

Just now, AshVilla said:

4 defensive players on the bench.

This is hilarious.

Is Bruce determined to get himself sacked or something, just put the idiot out of his misery enough is enough.

i'd say all 7 are defensive. Keeper, Elmo is better at right back, chester ch, jedi, whelan, doyle-hayes defensvie mid and birkirs best team is def mid

• Like 1

1 minute ago, flashingqwerty said:

"Sacked in the morning, you'regetting sacked in the morning, sacked in the mooooorning, you're getting sacked in the moooorning!"

not a chance, fans inside the ground have chanted steve bruce's claret blue army for 90 minutes, its only VT that doesnt rate him

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Goes to show how much Bruce has lowered standards among fans

Agreed. We are the biggest club in league and have had the biggest average budget in the league since relegation. Why peoplethink this shit is acceptable after 3yrs is behond me. 

1 minute ago, flashingqwerty said:

"Sacked in the morning, you'regetting sacked in the morning, sacked in the mooooorning, you're getting sacked in the moooorning!"

He really really isn't, he's teflon and has nudes of everyone's wife obviously. 

I don’t want to judge a match that I can’t actually see but the warning signs are still there . I desperately want to support Bruce but he’s just sucking any potential out of enjoying football this season. 

Think about it. If Bruce leaves us, where’s he going to end up? He’s the next Alan Curbishley or Steve McLaren. We’re his last chance at the big time and he’s just not got it any more. Sorry Steve. 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

not a chance, fans inside the ground have chanted steve bruce's claret blue army for 90 minutes, its only VT that doesnt rate him

Which I find quite amazing this point. We are standing still.