John McGinn

PompeyVillan

2 hours ago, Wezbid said:

Good. Wednesday is my day off. I can start drinking from 9am. My 1 year old can look after me and wipe my arse for a change. 

And my 4 week old can do the same for me especially the incessant crying. 😂 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Wezbid said:

Good. Wednesday is my day off. I can start drinking from 9am. My 1 year old can look after me and wipe my arse for a change. 

3 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

And my 4 week old can do the same for me especially the incessant crying. 😂 

You're really selling the notion of having children. My girlfriend has never read VillaTalk, I'm making sure she sees these two posts.

9 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

You're really selling the notion of having children. My girlfriend has never read VillaTalk, I'm making sure she sees these two posts.

I can help you further. 

Don't have kids

Unless you want any disposable income gone, nice holidays gone, chill out time gone, nice car swapped for sensible car, less sex, sleepless nights and any sense that anything you own is now not yours. And if you do split up from the mother, 15% of your wages gone for potentially 20 years.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, brummybloke said:

I can help you further. 

Don't have kids

Unless you want any disposable income gone, nice holidays gone, chill out time gone, nice car swapped for sensible car, less sex, sleepless nights and any sense that anything you own is now not yours. And if you do split up from the mother, 15% of your wages gone for potentially 20 years.

Boom. There we go. I owe you a beer Brohammed.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

I can help you further. 

Don't have kids

Yeah but if you don't have kids, who do you send to the shops to buy your fags? 

22 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

Yeah but if you don't have kids, who do you send to the shops to buy your fags? 

Luckily, your Mrs will have more time on her hands, once she's opened your beer she can nip down the shops for your fags and snacks 👍

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, brummybloke said:

I can help you further. 

Don't have kids

Bloody great though isn't it! 

13 hours ago, Don_Simon said:

Just to hammer this home. 

When my son was a few days old, in the mere 4 or 5 second window where I took him out of the bath to place him on the towel he produced a liquid shit tornado which managed to fill a decent proportion of my pocket with shit. 

I had shit all over my phone and it wouldn't charge. 

Because of shit. 

#kids

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Just to hammer this home. 

When my son was a few days old, in the mere 4 or 5 second window where I took him out of the bath to place him on the towel he produced a liquid shit tornado which managed to fill a decent proportion of my pocket with shit. 

I had shit all over my phone and it wouldn't charge. 

Because of shit. 

#kids

My daughter shit so hard it went in her hair.  She was clothed too 👍

• Haha 1

Â