World Cup : Semi Finals & Final

BOF

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'm loving the turn around you've made over the past couple of weeks. :D 

Coming home.

I genuinely thought England would lose to Colombia (although revised that down when James was out), wasn't too far off that one, but no chance they would lose to Sweden and I think they can beat Croatia who have a poor defence and no good strikers. Constantly jump on Modric and Rakatic and Croatia will not play any good football, England will do just that. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

6 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

We can be sure that no neutral fans in the World want to see Croatia in the Final now.

Really?

I'd take them ahead of England any and every day. And so does pretty much everyone I've talked with.

No one I know want's England to win it.

Edited by sne

Just now, sne said:

Really?

I'd take thenm ahead of England any and every day. And so does pretty much everyone I've talked with.

No one I know want's England to win it.

Well you live in Sweden...

• Haha 1

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Well you live in Sweden...

Yeah but this has nothing to do with England knocking us out. It was fully deserved and the superior team won.

It's all about the history with English fans and media coming over as absolute bell ends who still thinks they rule the world. (I know this has stopped over the last decade or so)

But I don't even want to imagine how it will be should they win.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Yeah but this has nothing to do with England knocking us out. It was fully deserved and the superior team won.

It's all about the history with English fans and media coming over as absolute bell ends who still thinks they rule the world. (I know this has stopped over the last decade or so)

This is about the football World Cup. There must be a Eurovision thread for camp ABBA fans somewhere else.

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

This is about the football World Cup. There must be a Eurovision thread for camp ABBA fans somewhere else.

Now, now kind sir.

Step down off the ambulance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, sne said:

Agreed, I usually sympathise with the english team but the way the hype ‘it’s coming home’ started after beating tunisia (barely) and Panama was not justified and a bit arrogant.

i can understanding people want to be proud of their team and England didn’t show up in ages so they now get excited. But from the games I have seen, England haven’t really played that great. The only half decent team they faced missed their best player and it took penalties to beat them (Colombia played awful).

smart to choose the weaker side of the table I guess. England can win it, but I doubt they can beat France should they beat croatia.

2 minutes ago, AXD said:

Agreed, I usually sympathise with the english team but the way the hype ‘it’s coming home’ started after beating tunisia (barely) and Panama was not justified and a bit arrogant.

i can understanding people want to be proud of their team and England didn’t show up in ages so they now get excited. But from the games I have seen, England haven’t really played that great. The only half decent team they faced missed their best player and it took penalties to beat them (Colombia played awful).

smart to choose the weaker side of the table I guess. England can win it, but I doubt they can beat France should they beat croatia.

It started as a joke because things looked like they were all falling into place, not because anyone expected to win it.

• Like 1

Belgium had hard **** all else. Lukaku makes nothing stick and if not scoring is hopeless

Belgium had all ball but France had little to defend against, comfortable at end. Typical everton martinez

Edited by Zatman

1 hour ago, sne said:

I find the hatred towards English football fans from people who support English football teams slightly absurd. 

I hope we win it even more just for them.

Edited by One For The Road

41 minutes ago, AXD said:

and Panama was not justified and a bit arrogant.

Really?

We're just having a laugh. We don't actually think we're going to win it. We're amazed we got this far.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I see some of the usual people I disagree with in football matters thought that Giroud was shit. I think he's been great for France, doesn't score enough but gives them a great outlet.

Tis funny how people watch football so differently.

he even ran the channels and didnt allow Belgium play from back, he a very good striker. Below world class but offers something to the team and chips in with goals

• Like 1

Â