World Cup : Semi Finals & Final

BOF

Just awful from Martinez, blew it with his shit tactics, a total clearing in the woods, how could they trust this buffoon with such a good team, playing Chadli at right wing back was ridiculous, had an awful game, KDB far too deep far too often as well, Witsel really didn't need to be on the pitch either. He should have stuck with the same tactics as the Brazil game.

Anyway, I see England beating Croatia and then France in the final, this France team aren't very good and they have a pretty poor manager, they rely on set pieces and Mbappe, great chance for England. 

1 minute ago, sne said:

Both goalies had really good games.

Varane MOTM, entertaining game with very good players in it.

Varane or Pogba for me, most mature performance from him I’ve ever seen.

Not seen loads of Varane for Madrid but incredible performance.

• Like 1

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Lukaku and De Bruyne were pathetic.

And how is Chadli playing 90 minutes in a WC semi final? ?

I wouldn't even have him at Villa now

He’s played more football in this World Cup than he did for West Brom for the whole of last season ?

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Lukaku and De Bruyne were pathetic.

And how is Chadli playing 90 minutes in a WC semi final? ?

I wouldn't even have him at Villa now

De Bruyne still played some excellent balls, Lukaku however was awful, the definition of a flat track bully, has not scored outside of the group games.

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Just awful from Martinez, blew it with his shit tactics, a total clearing in the woods, how could they trust this buffoon with such a good team, playing Chadli at right wing back was ridiculous, had an awful game, KDB far too deep far too often as well, Witsel really didn't need to be on the pitch either. He should have stuck with the same tactics as the Brazil game.

Anyway, I see England beating Croatia and then France in the final, this France team aren't very good and they have a pretty poor manager, they rely on set pieces and Mbappe, great chance for England. 

So Dr P, are you saying.......

its coming home?

8 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Not seen loads of Varane for Madrid but incredible performance.

for me he's one of those players that you knew this kind of performance at this level was always coming, been at madrid a long time now, doesnt seem to always be 1st choice but you knew when they signed him he was going to be world class

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Anyway, I see England beating Croatia and then France in the final, this France team  

I'm loving the turn around you've made over the past couple of weeks. :D 

Coming home.

• Haha 1

Â