World Cup : Semi Finals & Final

BOF

Just now, Stevo985 said:

He’s been good in this tournament before tonight. The save from Kane in the last game was unbelievable. 

Yeah, jk based on this game and the fact he does clearly cheat on penalties. He was indeed very good against England.

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Pogba and Griezmann having good enough games....

Will take back what I said about Subasic btw. He seems to have given up saving basic shots.

He's a **** disgrace, cost them the match, alongside the ref. 

This has been the best world cup in a long time, but the winners are one of the worst teams ever to win. Put them in a tournament of all winners and they finish bottom 5.

Edited by Dick
  • Like 3

So, I’m actually on holiday in Crotia right now. With my Bosnian in-laws’ experience of Croatian nationalism and my mild case of francophilia, we’re watching in the hotel room. 

Going back to Bosnia tomorrow. Regardless of result, it’ll be interesting to see what the Bosnian-Croats have done to the place. Their nationalism is often accompanied by a hint of violence. 

France for me were lucky to get the first two goals, first wasnt a free kick, second wasn’t a penalty (although I can see why went to VAR, for me it’s not deliberate handball, ref also looked like he wasn’t going to give it, then went back to the screen and gave it).

Third and fourth good build up but keeper has to do better. Then Loris does his clown act.

Best World Cup ever for me.

3 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

What a pathetic excuse for a referee, worst I've ever seen for a final of a cup competition. 

Definitely should have saved those last two goals to keep Croatia in the game.

• Like 2

Â