World Cup : Group G (Eng, Bel, Pan, Tun)

BOF

2 minutes ago, Fowlersrs said:

Don't forget how many changes we made tonight. So many key players missing and pretty much matched Begium really

Only Boyata and Courtois started last game for Belgium

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Belgium rested like 8 players.

True. I think we're very evenly matched. They have a few top names may be who'd make the difference. De bruyne/ Hazard.

Rose is a better wing back tha  young for me 

3 minutes ago, Fowlersrs said:

Rose is a better wing back tha  young for me 

Except when he stood staring at Januzaj instead of closing him down. Better players will roast him

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

less than 10 minutes after the whistle blew & he's straight on twitter, surprised his phone didn't just explode with 100,000+ notifications

I’ve got about 10 followers and even I turn my notifications off. 

I imagine anyone remotely famous turns them off the second they sign up. 

rose was ok going foward but got caught out for the goal (partial blame for delph and his covering too) but the big difference for me tonight was the set pieces, no young or trippier who can both put in a better ball than rose and definitely better than TAA, that was the biggest disappointment too, despite all the talk of their importance i cant believe southgate left TAA taking our set pieces, they were shit all night

brightest spot for me tonight was loftus cheek, looked very good at times, especially running with the ball against a very physical dembele and fellaini, might be a case of that being a PL midfield battle that he wont get vs colombia but for me he starts

We should have played our strongest team tonight, end of. By the time we play Columbia, our four most important players so far (Kane, Lingard, Trippier and Henderson) won't have played in over a week.

Other than that Belgium's reserves are better than England reserves we gained nothing from this match. Colombia on their day are much better than this England side.

Since 1990 England have won 2 knock games excluding penalties in both the World Cup and the Euros. Easy-peasy.

Â