World Cup : Group G (Eng, Bel, Pan, Tun)

BOF

21 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Fellaini trying to get a yellow? 

You have watched the bloke play before haven't you mate? ?

1 minute ago, Django_Zooms said:

Yes, England are so naive while Belgium are already planning for Colombia then Switzerland then Spain, laughing at England facing Japan then Brazil then Argentina or Uruguay.

Yeah England are so naive... You say as Belgium are trying their hardest to score right now. There is no grand plan here despite what the media and fans may believe. Both teams are resting players, but both teams are trying to win.

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Rose has looked sharp, would be my choice in the knockouts if he continues this. Needs games and hopefully this one is enough.

Agreed. Young hasn't really put a foot wrong, i just think a left footer gives us better balance. 

2 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

Yes, England are so naive while Belgium are already planning for Colombia then Switzerland then Spain, laughing at England facing Japan then Brazil then Argentina or Uruguay.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Has Glenn Hoddle had a stroke?

was he just moaning that the group isn’t decided by margin of victories?

they call that goal difference, Glenn

I think he meant the greatest goal difference in an individual game rather than the entire goal difference across all three group games. So we would have the greatest goal difference of 5 from the 6-1.

Admittedly, I don't understand why he kept saying 'margin' though.

Just now, LakotaDakota said:

as predicted 2 early yellows for belgium to ensure they finish 2nd if it's a draw.

I know football isn't played on paper but not trying to finish 2nd with the future possible games is madness really

I think now that Colombia have finished top of the other group, then it doesn't really matter. 

I think we'd probably go out to Colombia if we faced them.

With all this talk of 'better to come second' i  quess I'm the only one that thinks 

Japan - Brazil - Argentina

Is easier than:

Columbia - Switzerland - Spain

Certainly not a huge difference between the two.

3 minutes ago, av1 said:

With all this talk of 'better to come second' i  quess I'm the only one that thinks 

Is easier than:

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, av1 said:

Is easier than:

If Brazil and Argentina had actually turned up for the tournament so far I'd have been concerned, but so far they are some of the weaker teams heading into the Last 16. I'd take Japan/Brazil/Argentina right now.

Â