Israel, Palestine and Iran

Swerbs

Given they had plans to flood the network of tunnels Hamas has and is likely where some of the hostages are, and they've spent the last 2 months hammering the territory with bombs, you have to suspect they aren't all that bothered about the hostages surviving.

• Like 1

Yeah, this is not about getting hostages back. This is about smashing **** out of Gaza for as long as possible before the political pressure suggests they stop. It’s all about maximising their advantage after the disaster of a plan by Hamas, their terror partners in crime.

I said at the start they were as bad as each other, nothing has changed that opinion. It’s small budget murderers versus big budget murderers.

• Like 1

Strangely different vibe to the Free Palestine / Ceasefire protest in Cardiff today. It’s happened every weekend and to my knowledge there has been zero trouble, no arrests. I don’t know if something has changed but for some reason there were little groups of police around it, 2 or 3 on each corner this week, one carrying a camera.

Don’t know if there have been issues, certainly none I know of, or the police are getting a bit bored of it, but it was markedly different. Which will be interesting now to see if later today there are any reports of any niggles.

20 minutes ago, will87 said:

Yeah, they thought they were Palestinians holding white flags, easy mistake to make.

Yup. Holding sticks is a good way to get shot by Israeli military.They need no more excuse than that to open fire.

Edited by sne

To be fair, there are now some murmurings from some of our politicians that Israel’s massacre of innocents might be beginning to be edging towards looking like being a bit too much for those with more delicate stomachs.

I think maybe the execution of hostages waving a white flag didn’t help.

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

I think maybe the execution of hostages waving a white flag didn’t help.

They are doing an investigation into that, it would be wrong to comment on why it happened <- If the Tories were in charge of Israel.

• Like 1

It’s not even as though they see the Palestinians as sub human, they literally see them as a non living obstacle that simply needs bulldozing out of the way so that they can have a beach house. Supremacist psychopaths in every way. 

Piers Morgan has changed tack. Funny to watch the obvious facts presented in a tabloid fashion, it almost makes them feel more real. It’s not hard to make a case with what’s happened but sadly until some populist prick like Morgan does so, then it ain’t real. It’s a joke. 

• Like 1

Â