Israel, Palestine and Iran

Swerbs

On 16/10/2023 at 06:17, a-k said:

Can someone verify?

Verify what? That some Islamophobia prick has posted a screenshot of the Arabic version of the BBC website to get his fellow islamaphobes frothing at the mouth? 

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Usually comes and goes, but yes looks like it’s reappearing again. Sweden were openly burning the Koran the other month so that’s why they were targeted no doubt. This situation in Palestine/Israel no doubt fuelling more nut jobs. 

Was a Danish guy and a Iraqi dude who did it but yeah it happened in Sweden. Taking advantage of the free speech regulations.

37 minutes ago, Chindie said:

What the ****?

"Well yeah Richard, my cousin who plays in the same five-a-side league as the Hamas team told me he heard them talking  down at Powerleague about how they were going to put a jihad on Israel. Apparently they're  also hoping they can get Januzaj to turn out for them"

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Chindie said:

What the ****?

Moran’s mum is Palestinian Christian (and her father James Moran obviously isn’t Palestinian at all), so solid detective work there from Madeley

Let’s take a moment to appreciate how consistently he drops these bangers though. Hall of fame bell end

• Like 1

So my granddaugter’s been been told to hide her blazer when going to school as they’re afraid for her safety, and the boys in her class have been advised to put baseball caps over their kippahs when not on school property.

The world is going to hell.

5 hours ago, Chindie said:

What the ****?

Anyone who gets asked a stupid question by Madeley should just ask him if he knew the champagne was in his trolley? Grade A prick that he is. He's not a hard hitting political journalist like he thinks he is.

1 hour ago, magnkarl said:

So my granddaugter’s been been told to hide her blazer when going to school as they’re afraid for her safety, and the boys in her class have been advised to put baseball caps over their kippahs when not on school property.

The world is going to hell.

Where is this? 

20 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I have to call into question the commitment of this Jihadist who has sold out his terrorist cell for 68p.  

Well, it was at the local cash-and-carry, which are cheaper places to shop so guess 68p is a lot of money

I helped get a ball out of a tree for a dark skinned man. He said thanks, then grabbed my sleeve and whispered. ‘Don’t go in the ULEZ zone if you drive a shitty old diesel’.

Don’t know if its true or not, but there, I’ve told you all now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

There's  a story coming out, a main Cancer treatment hospital has been hit in Gaza killing 100s. Hit righti in the centre too, so I doubt it was destined for another target. If true people should start dropping those Israel flags.

Edited by foreveryoung

Israel bombing hospitals can't come as a surprise to anyone. They've done it before.

At least 500 killed and hundreds more trapped under the debris according reports (take them for what you will)

Very cunning of Hamas to disguise themselves as cancer sufferers and hide in hospitals.

It didn't take tremendous foresight to see how badly Western support for Israel's response would age

Edited by Davkaus

Â