Tickets

rodders0223

All sorted in 241.  Wasn't letting me book any Cat 3s as I needed at least one junior reference which caused me a bit of frustration.

Still awaiting my confirmation e-mail though...

Edit:  Got it, phew.

Que Sera...

Edited by Wainy316

4 minutes ago, AVFC44 said:

Nervous about this not making tomorrow’s sale. :(

Although that’s my own fault for only going to 1 game this season I suppose!

Rumour is they're holding some blocks back for tomorrow. I think they will sell out tomorrow night mind.

Can anybody tell me how to check booking history for this season on avfc? I was certain I’d been to 3 games but it isn’t giving me the option to purchase a final ticket yet so maybe I’ve just been to 2 through the site and the test through seat wave . . 

9 minutes ago, AVFC44 said:

Nervous about this not making tomorrow’s sale. :(

Although that’s my own fault for only going to 1 game this season I suppose!

I'm also nervous. I've been to around 8 away games with my fan id and bought a few home tickets off seawatve, it's annoying i need to wait until tomorrow. 

4 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

Can anybody tell me how to check booking history for this season on avfc? I was certain I’d been to 3 games but it isn’t giving me the option to purchase a final ticket yet so maybe I’ve just been to 2 through the site and the test through seat wave . . 

This has happened to me. Two games for me and two for under my missus ID. Can't get one for me until tomorrow now ffs

I waited for 45 mins as well. 

7 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

When you get through to the ticket site, go to your account in the top right corner and in account details there'll be a section called history that has all the tickets you've bought this season in there.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Larscapaldi said:

How's it possible that there were 6k left when we have around 22k ST holders?

No the 6k, was after I had waited 20 minutes, bought my tickets then had a nose for 20 minutes. Reckon there was around 10k left. 8k club members maybe?

Edited by ramshackler

On 17/05/2018 at 10:59, avfc456 said:

22500 sold for Fulham according to their official twitter as of yesterday.  Would be brilliant if we could get a few extra blocks 

Can’t see that happening, yes we have 1000’s more fans than Fulham but they would be stupid to allow us more. It’s meant to be an even split. I’m sure a few thousand will buy tickets off Fulham fans anyway If they can’t get one in the villa end.

Edited by mikeyp102

Ordered mine Wednesday, took about an hr  to get into the site following the queue system, but found it worked well. 

Think I’ve done it well, I’m in the cheap seats, but the row in front go up in price, as does the seat to my right. 

Havent received the tickets yet though.. have many had there’s?

5 minutes ago, ramshackler said:

No the 6k, was after I had waited 20 minutes, bought my tickets then had a nose for 20 minutes. Reckon there was around 10k left. 8k club members maybe?

That would seem a lot outside of the ST-holders. Then again, you may be right ?

So the website booking system is working for other people?

I've been trying now since 5pm and I just can't get in.

I got through the 48 minute queue first time on my Chrome browser, only for it to say "can't proceed because your browser does not allow cookies" (it does). Tried again on Explorer and Edge. On both, I get through the queue, redirected to a screen with a button to buy tickets for the match, get a new tab, click "more info", see a "buy now" button, click it... only to get a new tab with the "more info" screen... ad infinitum. I just can't get past this.

Am I missing something obvious or has anyone else found this to be the worst booking system in the history of the internet?

Â