Match Thread: Villa v Middlesbrough

limpid

Just now, TheAuthority said:

I respectfully disagree. Grealish, Adomah & Hourihane breaking from midfield are all very pacey. Even Hutton is remarkably quick.

Hell it was our break with Grealish and Hourihane that created the best chance of the game, a chance so good even Sky Sports had to admit we had the better chances in the game so far. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, imavillan said:

Once again not one good word to say about us. Something must have gone on during his time here for him to be so negative about us every single time he reports on us.

He's very complimentary about villa and often says that his time here was the best part of his career. The reason he doesn't say anything positive about us when analysing our performances is obvious, we usually play terrible mind numbing football. 

Just now, villa89 said:

He's very complimentary about villa and often says that his time here was the best part of his career. The reason he doesn't say anything positive about us when analysing our performances is obvious, we usually play terrible mind numbing football. 

i must be listening to a different bloke then, cos i dont hear it.

Just now, AshVilla said:

Adomah really should be doing better against Shotton.

I know he's not had much service but surely he can beat a CB playing wide.

He's in a bit of a dip atm, but I hope he gets back on track now. He can be pivotal.

10 minutes ago, sne said:

Well that was nerve wracking .

I'm stress eating pistachios like a crazy person.

So far it's working, but playing another 45 like this is leaving it too much to chance for my liking.

What do you do when you pick up one of those unopened ones? Look down and risk missing Downing’s goal?! 

Just now, NurembergVillan said:

I'm not arsed about right.  We need to be in the Premier League.

Me either but I don't think this is the way to get promoted. I will be dreading the final (if we get there)

9 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Where is the team that played Wolves.

Will we ever see them again or was that a fluke?

A fluke. Bruce bollocked them afterwards and told them never to play football ever again.

3 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Adomah really should be doing better against Shotton.

I know he's not had much service but surely he can beat a CB playing wide.

Grealish has played him in on a few occasions with perfect weight of pass, which is becoming his trademark.

Adomah's doing okay. Shotton should be on a yellow for bringing Adomah down, that move had potential.