Match Thread: Middlesbrough v Villa

limpid

Although we still have minor signs of our old selves, I must say we look quite calm and composed.

My problem is just that we don't get too calm as we tend to when we have scored and get hit by sucker punches.

Hopefully that was our "bad half" ;)

Put the tie out of sight Villa!!!

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Although we still have minor signs of our old selves, I must say we look quite calm and composed.

My problem is just that we don't get too calm as we tend to when we have scored and get hit by sucker punches.

Hopefully that was our "bad half" ;)

Put the tie out of sight Villa!!!

Haha, no chance unfortunately mate. Another goal and back to VP @ 2-0 would be nice though.

• Like 1

What's with all the empty seats? How can you not sell out a game like this? 

Should have given us a few more thousand, we would have taken them off their hands no problem. 

• Like 2

Just now, Derryvillan said:

Is it Andy Hinchcliffe?

No he is fine its the other one. Don't know who he is but he is defending boro and saying stupid things like whwn if its a foul you shouldn't be complaining and he said he clipped him but not a foul!

Where do they find these clowns?

• Like 1

Traore is hilarious. He's hardly changed since he played for us. He doesn't give a **** where any other player is, he's just going to run at the goal and pretend nobody else is there.

So frustrating - Snoddy's goal goes in and it's completely different.

Need to get Jack on the ball more in and around the box. Not a criticism, but we need more movement up top to give us an outlet. Grabban coming short more should help that.

Decent performance so far though - come on!