Match Thread: Hull v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, TRO said:

Are we playing with lead in our boots.....we can't get away from anybody and when we do the decision making off the ball is poor.

they don't look like a promotion team on this showing.

we need to get snappier in everything we do.

Even when shooting we are too slow, like we havent realised Hull are going to try and block it. Wanting too much time.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

What?

I thought we've played quite well and been a bit unlucky here. Surprised at the reaction here.

We are just way too one dimensional though.

Always one of my complaints.

We REALLY should be ahead.

If we don't score soon I can see the same old, tossing away chances and conceding a poor goal or two on the break.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

What?

I thought we've played quite well and been a bit unlucky here. Surprised at the reaction here.

Losers always blame their luck, we should be putting these to the sword not getting 3 points here would be embarrassing.

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, a m ole said:

They’ve been solid but blunt. Think there will always be frustration when we aren’t leading and the hyperbole comes out full force.

Hyperbole   I had to look that up, ime putting it with my other new word Bolitics

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

Are we playing with lead in our boots.....we can't get away from anybody and when we do the decision making off the ball is poor.

they don't look like a promotion team on this showing.

we need to get snappier in everything we do.

In some ways the pressure is off as we are well adrift of 2nd place and well ahead of 7th , we need to be right for the play offs though and on our game .

Today has been similar to boro and Sheffield Utd in some ways - I expect a scrappy 1-0 win . 

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We are just way too one dimensional though.

Always one of my complaints.

We REALLY should be ahead.

If we don't score soon I can see the same old, tossing away chances and conceding a poor goal or two on the break.

Kodjia is the ace in the pack for us as he can create goals from nothing - hopefully he will be approaching his best for the play offs 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Paint has dried patchy, the old blue is showing through. Mrs T reckons I need another coat tomorrow. 

Did I miss anything in the game ?

Is it a dark blue?  That can take 3 coats. 

Same old toothless stuff from Villa.  Have created some chances, but somebody forgot to coach our lads about putting it on-frame.  Shame, if they knew that we’d have 2 or 3

4 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Hyperbole   I had to look that up, ime putting it with my other new word Bolitics

make sure you pronounce it ‘Hi-Per-Bol-ee’ not ‘Hyper-Bowl’ when you impress your mates at the pub ;)

• Haha 1

I see this as an attitude/ confidence problem.....not changing personnel.

they are all guilty.

centre mid is shocking......jack is just pithering with the ball, lansbury nondescript and is Jed really a ball winner.

shocking.

in the the first few minutes, i knew we was in for a game like this....too slow out of the blocks, set the tone for the game....we are no where near tight enough, giving them far too much space.

Edited by TRO