Match Thread: Hull v Villa

limpid

At some point, we'll have a bit of luck, score in the first ten minutes of a game and absolutely batter someone. It's infuriating watching us so bereft of confidence and the fluency it brings - especially when we've dominated the first half of the game.

I think we'll lose this one.

Whilst we were never going to go up automatically, (as I pointed out to much ridicule months ago), I did expect us to have a shot at the play offs and I still think we will get 5th. That said, these last 3 performances have been appalling and I hope it's just a blip in our chase for the top 6 and not indicative of an end of season collapse.

12 minutes ago, Dick said:

When they played well Bruce got most the credit. And now not playing well its the fault of players? 

Stats show we have barely been in their half. It's a tactics thing. We've stopped pressing high and passing quick. Bruce has panicked again on two defeats. 

Check my posts.....I didn't, i said it was down to the players when we beat Wolves etc.

and I don't think its Rowetts fault at Derby either.

too many players playing poor.

but I accept the managers take the responsibility.

Edited by TRO

4 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Has Lansbury touched the ball this half?

Everyone wanted him to play because he hadn't played for ages as per usual. I've always thought he's average af

Edited by Kiwivillan