Match Thread: Hull v Villa

limpid

Half time - so do we come out in the second half, find that tiny bit of care with the ball we've missed and win this easily or do we remain sloppy, get desperate and take a sucker punch.

I think Bruce has it right, I think the players are getting into good positions and then letting themselves down at the moment - this is all about confidence for my money.

Just now, NurembergVillan said:

Left the Mrs at the doctors.  It's an hour wait, so no point me being sat there.

Just got in.  What are we saying?

Dominant, sloppy in converting that in the final third. Hull have occasional flashes, but it's mostly about us being a tiny bit out of tune.

• Thanks 1

**** it up again. Hull are a side that let in 3 against Blues last time out,  are not even trying to get in our faces, and their fans are booing them everytime they pass it backwards. 

How many tough saves has their keeper made?

• Like 1

Just now, NurembergVillan said:

Left the Mrs at the doctors.  It's an hour wait, so no point me being sat there.

That the nhs gp's might offer a better service than us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

Looking comfortable without really getting into gear - hull pretty poor - win is there for the taking - Albert missed a sitter.

• Sad 1