Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

36 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Would like us to try and get Marcus Maddison from Peterborough, would be a fantastic player to have on the right wing 

Shame he's a left winger though! he has played right wing but is better on left or in number 10 role!

Edited by Villan4Life

25 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Shame he's a left winger though! he has played right wing but is better on left or in number 10 role!

Sorry to be that guy. 

Attacking Midfield 58 18 25
Right Winger 38 11 12
Left Winger 30 6 15
Centre-Forward 26 9 7
Right Midfield 25 7 5
Left Midfield 11 3 4
Second Striker 5 2 -
Left-Back 2 - 1
Central Midfield 1 - -

Seems pretty adaptable to me. Looks a real talent but I vaguely remember stories of some temperament issues which may explain why no one else has signed him so far. Maybe getting him confused with someone else though. 

Edit - note that he has played a couple of games at LB. I wonder if he could do a job at RB?

Edited by villaglint
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

Kelechi Iheanacho on loan would be a good pick up if Leicester was willing to loan him

not a chance. They have only 3 strikers in the squad and he started last weekend

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Sorry to be that guy. 

Attacking Midfield 58 18 25
Right Winger 38 11 12
Left Winger 30 6 15
Centre-Forward 26 9 7
Right Midfield 25 7 5
Left Midfield 11 3 4
Second Striker 5 2 -
Left-Back 2 - 1
Central Midfield 1 - -

Seems pretty adaptable to me. Looks a real talent but I vaguely remember stories of some temperament issues which may explain why no one else has signed him so far. Maybe getting him confused with someone else though. 

Edit - note that he has played a couple of games at LB. I wonder if he could do a job at RB?

Yeah, problem with Marcus is ANY fan who criticises him on social media he tends to bites back. Not good trait to have as should just knuckle down and prove people wrong.

Edited by Villan4Life

16 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Bought him for my Rangers save on FM18. I can confirm he is a right winger, inside forward all day long m8.

My bad.. just read lot more on him after and his favorite/favoured position yep both of you are right. Nice one mate, when i watched him few years back was always on the left side before becoming inverted right winger/inside forward.

Lot of talent but his attitude issues leaves a massive question mark 

Edited by Villan4Life

44 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

My bad.. just read lot more on him after and his favorite/favoured position yep both of you are right. Nice one mate, when i watched him few years back was always on the left side before becoming inverted right winger/inside forward.

Yeah, can confirm also. Wasn't happy with my heavy strength training workload.

The shithouse.

• Haha 1

Is like to see:-

Matt Targett LB Loan

Tammy Abraham ST Loan

Marcus Maddison RW loan to buy

Robert Huth CB Free

Elmo Chester Huth Targett

Maddison McGinn Hourihane Green 

Grealish 

Abraham 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

We are waiting for pl teams to decide if they want some of their players so we will have to sit until end of the window.

Agreed. Probably also waiting to see if they get injuries in next couple of games as this will impact on who they release on loan.

4 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

When the character is in question......the talent gets lost on me.

Â