Pre Match Thread

TheAuthority

5 minutes ago, John said:

I think Brian Little's hat-trick against QPR in the League Cup semi-final replay was probably the best hat-trick I have seen myself. Geoff Hurst's 66 hat-trick would be the best none Villa one. TF is a loser for me (in the best hat-trick list as well as in the life in general race).:D

That was a wonderful night and brilliant hat trick....glad you reminded me :)

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

What they gonna do during the proposed winter break? When it's just cold in Jan but buckets down in Feb/March like this?

I think the proposed break is for it to be in February anyway tbf

• Thanks 1

When will the club be announcing the signing of Eastie? He can have his own weather column in the programme, giving his weather predictions for the next game and how it might affect the players/result.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

How does one apply for a refund as cant make rearranged game?

Phone Nicola Keye... I am general krulak and claim my £5!

(apologies for not being helpful in the slightest) 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Big credit to the Villa foundation who are making sure that all the food that had been prepared for todays match is going to local homeless charities. 700 sets of Villa hospitality packed lunches will mean at least some people are happy the game is off.

Fantastic :) 

1 hour ago, blunther said:

Surprised Swansea still appears to be on. Think most of the Premier League grounds are in areas not so badly affected last night but I think South Wales got a good hit. 

I imagine there is more pressure on premier league games to be on. Its almost as if they don't care about fans safety. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dick said:

You expect this country to spend billions on equipment for us to use once in a blue moon?

How often do countries in Scandinavia get snow compared to us? Same for Canada?

Be a bit more logical.

Pretty much. It amazes me how many still don't get why this country grinds to a halt when there's snow. Of course we don't have the infrastructure to deal with it when we only ever get bad snow once every 2 or 3 years.

• Like 4