Pre Match Thread

TheAuthority

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Just on way to the shop. It really is not that bad at all. 

Depends on conditions for the walk/drive in to VP too, and the public transport - if that is running.

On 2/26/2018 at 09:23, Spoony said:

I hate QPR. Stupid manager stupid kit stupid stadium stupid fans. 

One of my worst memories from Villa Park is when we played QPR.  I can remember exactly where I was standing and it was not a good day.  A rocket polisher scored a hatrick.

Not today though :-)

2 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

One of my worst memories from Villa Park is when we played QPR.  I can remember exactly where I was standing and it was not a good day.  A rocket polisher scored a hatrick.

Not today though :-)

Remember it well - in fairness the goal where he kneed it down and volleyed In was a cracker - one of the best hat tricks I’ve even seen .

For those too young the player in question was Trevor Francis 

Edited by Eastie
  • Like 1

Just now, Keyblade said:

It still astounds me how the UK goes into chaos after a couple of inches of snow :crylaugh:

Although this now means Villa might not be playing today :(

Weather this week is far worse than a couple of inches - Thursday was the coldest   March day since records began 243 years ago.

This weeks weather is very much not the norm .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

After the club announcing the inspection I expect this to be called off, which is annoying but if people can't get to the game safely then I guess it should be postponed.

It's Off 

**** you villa, I'm off to support the wolves. This is what happens when you have an whole fanbase, that does not reside in the city of Birmingham, no sod can get to the game in weather like this. I knew I shouldn't have been a glory hunter. 

• Haha 3