Pre Match Thread

TheAuthority

With Adomah and Grealish both out, or at least weakened by injuries, I'm slowly but surely turning into panic mode. All Fulham has to do is double up on Snoddy! Oh my... we're going to lose this, aren't we :(

I wonder if the Adomah and Grealish news is a bit of a red herring? Everyone saw how dominant we looked on Sunday, but if we keep them guessing about our lineup until just before the game it gives them less time to prepare... just an idea.

I think Adomah is more of a doubt going by how he played on with a hamstring twinge, so I’m going to assume he’s out but Jack is in:

Johnstone

Elmo.     Terry.    Chester.      Hutton

Jedi 

Snoddy.  Hourinane. Grealish.  Green

Hogan 

0-2 to us, goals from Hogan and Terry.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I wonder if the Adomah and Grealish news is a bit of a red herring? Everyone saw how dominant we looked on Sunday, but if we keep them guessing about our lineup until just before the game it gives them less time to prepare... just an idea.

I think Adomah is more of a doubt going by how he played on with a hamstring twinge, so I’m going to assume he’s out but Jack is in:

Johnstone

Elmo.     Terry.    Chester.      Hutton

Jedi 

Snoddy.  Hourinane. Grealish.  Green

Hogan 

0-2 to us, goals from Hogan and Terry.

The clip yesterday posted by villa showed Albert looking Very sprightly in training - I think you are right in keeping them guessing but I wouldn’t be surprised if both play 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

With Adomah and Grealish both out, or at least weakened by injuries, I'm slowly but surely turning into panic mode. All Fulham has to do is double up on Snoddy! Oh my... we're going to lose this, aren't we :(

Man up you old rascal ;)

• Like 1

Fulham last championship games:

Draw with Hull

Beat Ipswich

Beat Middlesboro (0-1)

Beat Burton

Beat Barnsley

Beat Notts Forest

Draw with Bolton.

I know they’ve done ok, but Burton aren’t very good, nor are Barnsley, or even Notts Forest. Bolton are fairly poor and still managed a draw, as are Hull who also got a draw. Beating Ipswich and Boro are the the two more impressive results... but we should not be worrying about this game, we can beat them and I’m fairly confident we will.

• Like 1

Point would be a good point. Who can stop the villa Juggernaut though ;)

Adomah and Grealish not being available would change things, but even then I wouldn't play open. Not from the start anyway. Would love to see us play them off the park but 0-0 till 89 mins and a goal off Thor's arse and thanks for the three points would be awesome too....

6 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

This is going to be a difficult game and I think we will be looking at a draw here with the score being desmond-591150.jpg

Booo, I don't want Bishop Desmond. :( I want 8 (eight) league wins in a row! Eight is great! 

P.s. Des, if you're reading this, please don't be offended. Hope you understand.

If Grealish and Adomah are out

Johnstone

Elmohamady---Terry---Chester---Tuanzebe

Snodgrass---Jedinak---Hourihane---Hutton

Grabban---Hogan

Keep the confidence and concentration as Fulham play good football but nonsense to the 'more you win, the more likely you are to lose' mentality

2-0 Villa :flag:

Related image

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, 8pints said:

If Grealish and Adomah are out

Johnstone

Elmohamady---Terry---Chester---Tuanzebe

Snodgrass---Jedinak---Hourihane---Hutton

Grabban---Hogan

Keep the confidence and concentration as Fulham play good football but nonsense to the 'more you win, the more likely you are to lose' mentality

2-0 Villa :flag:

Related image

Good Lord Hutton on the left wing?! 

Or have you had 8pints, 8pints? :D

• Haha 1