Pre Match Thread

TheAuthority

34 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I'd be more than happy with a point. We can't keep winning games.

Just no. We'll win this too.

(Come Saturday I may have changed my mind, since I always shit my pants right before games)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AVTuco said:

Just no. We'll win this too.

(Come Saturday I may have changed my mind, since I always shit my pants right before games)

I'm not saying go for the draw, far from it. I'd be very happy with a point though. A huge villa following will make it feel like an home game. 

Very very tough game this. My absolute favourite away day, love the ground and the fact there's always 6,000 villa fans there. I have lived in London for the past seven years and used to live in Fulham and have spent many a saturday morning running around the Thames past the stadium so have always had a soft spot for what is a very well run club with decent fans. That said, we always seem to get spanked when I go to craven cottage so I'm hoping that will change on Saturday. Fulham, along with Wolves, were my tip before the season began to finish in the top two and they're very much on the ascent at the moment so I'm expecting a real test for us. They have a few players that are a real threat so it's important we keep them at bay and try to get Grealish involved as much as possible. We have more strength in depth with Tuanzebe and Grabben, although I expect both will remain on the bench. Jedinak had a great game against blues although he was strategically placed into the side to help combat the opposition's height and strength but I'm not sure how Fulham shape up or play so it'll be interesting to see what Bruce goes with.

One thing's for sure, there'll be 6,000 villa fans behind the boys and making all the noise. 

Edited by roonst83
  • Like 1

I would take a point but I feel 3 points is within reach. They will get forward and attack at home which will open up space for Hogan to cause some havoc.

1 hour ago, striker said:

A point here and another against the the Wolverine would do while obliterating the rest which will secure second.

That would be Marvel-lous.

• Like 1