Match Thread: Villa v Barnsley

limpid

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

I'd take anything at this point. Been so long since we've won anything, even been in a final.

The play off final just for excitement, but I wouldn't risk settling for that. We won't catch wolves, no chance. Second is doable .

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Anyone got snippets of the goals? 

Only got to start watching at the end of the half ffs.

You missed a very, very good half I'm afraid. But I can't see the second being worse. We're on fire atm.

• Like 1

We looked really good there. The defending wasn't up to our usual standard but we had some nice one touch passing it out from the back that led to decent attacks. Shame the Scottish Cafu isn't more two footed, but we looked like an actual football team. Grealish is starting to look comfortable and accomplished as a proper number 10, he's getting assists and he looks sharp, has a great weight of pass and good vision. He needs to be careful with the little fouls though.

More of the same please but without the brain farts at the back, Barnsley aren't up to much but that's not our fault. If we can keep this sort of level up I'd fancy us against anyone in this division at home.