The Game's Gone

NurembergVillan

13 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59823928

He knows we can see this right?

Substitutes

Arrizabalaga, Alonso, Kant, Chalobah, Saúl, Barkley, Ziyech, Havertz, Sarr

It'd be nice if the rest of the league came out with a statement about these superleague throbbers and their constant bullshit.

Who is missing? I see Werner, Thiago Silva and Chilwell who might have started

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I just wish the media would challenge them (I’ll include Klopp and Pep in this too) on their baseless whining about being short of players and needing more substitutions.

it’s grating to see the media fawn over them instead of giving them a few home truths about squad availability and their record of making subs etc (Pep made zero changes in 90+ minutes last night but will no doubt whinge about it!)

The fact that Klopp raged at Burnley who aren’t good enough to attract international footballers, so in a better position was the epitomy of their deluded and entitled outlook on the game.

I absolutely hate listening to their drivel and the media who pander to their every whim… 

Sadly the only person that calls them out is Simon Jordan and no way they will let him near a press conference but yes the media are gutless

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I just wish the media would challenge them (I’ll include Klopp and Pep in this too) on their baseless whining about being short of players and needing more substitutions.

it’s grating to see the media fawn over them instead of giving them a few home truths about squad availability and their record of making subs etc (Pep made zero changes in 90+ minutes last night but will no doubt whinge about it!)

The fact that Klopp raged at Burnley who aren’t good enough to attract international footballers, so in a better position was the epitomy of their deluded and entitled outlook on the game.

I absolutely hate listening to their drivel and the media who pander to their every whim… 

Honestly would be refreshing if clubs like Burnley, Brentford, Watford etc called them out on this too. Like what are they even playing at?

• Like 2

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Pep didn't make a single change yesterday.

His bench was this:

Sterling, Zinchenko, Mahrez, Gundogan,  Carson, Steffen, Palmer, Mbete

🤡

bless his heart, it's a precarious situation they're in and it's unique to them too!

29 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Honestly would be refreshing if clubs like Burnley, Brentford, Watford etc called them out on this too. Like what are they even playing at?

Dyche has been biting back in last few days. He winds up Klopp 😂😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

That's journalism today. If you challange klopp or any manager in a presser and present an uncomfortable point of view, you will simply lose your credentials and not be able to go to conferences. 

Same goes for politics too. 

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It's not accidental, any of this, it's a concerted campaign by three of four clubs to change the rules in their favour. They want five subs and were outvoted by the rest of the Premier league in the summer and they're now using the media to build a campaign to get the idea back on the agenda.

The front of this group to have tried to form a breakaway league and condemn fourteen clubs to financial armageddon and permanent second class status, to then have the gall to come back and try to bully those fourteen clubs into allowing them a competitive advantage is just astonishing. The use of a global pandemic that's killed hundreds of thousands as a flag of convenience for their plans shouldn't come as a surprise I guess on the back of that.

Klopp, Pep, Tuchel and Rangnick are all being puppeted by their boards to push their agenda of a hegemony of permanent success by those that happen to be successful today - they're plotting a triumph of business over sport.

That our media aren't pulling them up on it is a disgrace.

The media are just as scared about them breaking away again - they are complicit in the games decline and downfall.

• Like 1

The journalist and his employer are afraid of the negative social media backlash they would get from millions of the scum clubs fans, they have to be nice to them, no choice, who cares if a few hundred Burnley fans kick off. 

I can't bear to listen to the radio, or watch sky sports news any more, they are so stuck up their arses, god knows what social media threads are like.

The game is doing it's best to be unlikeable.

Â