The Game's Gone

NurembergVillan

14 minutes ago, sne said:

Real Madrid is allowed to make 6 subs and beat Elche in OT in the Spanish cup semi final.

Your allowed to make an extra sub in extra time. Has been a rule for a while and was used at Euros 

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Your allowed to make an extra sub in extra time. Has been a rule for a while and was used at Euros 

I know, hence why I put it in the games gone thread. 5 subs is already a farce and being allowed to make yet one more pretty much makes sure that the big clubs and nations will make it through.

• Like 1

And a tenth the cost of man ci£y or chelski's subs bench would have saved Bury F.C. from closure...

And it's only going to get worse in my opinion until the whole pack of cards fall down.

Regards to all

Derek

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sne said:

I know, hence why I put it in the games gone thread. 5 subs is already a farce and being allowed to make yet one more pretty much makes sure that the big clubs and nations will make it through.

then you look at who they brought on...

isco, mendy, ceballos, hazard, modric, casemiro

that still left bale on the bench

thats obscene

• Like 1

Ok, so let's say the world does trend towards a Ready Player One like future where people spend 95% of their lives in a virtual reality, who in the right mind, when browsing someone's online space is going to be "OMFG!!!!!! That's a first edition Luke Shaw NFT!" 

What the hell is going on right now. I swear we've all just lost our minds.

• Like 1

Also selling and original Xela piece.

0mGq76W.png

a purchase will allow access to a discord with exclusive offers and digital events, including 50% off my next ‘Davkaus’ NFT series and an AMA with me to explain how to mint and sell your own exclusive original content.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Davkaus said:

For sale: Screenshot of this VT post featuring the announcement of Luke Shaw's NFT digital legacy. £50 ONO.

Do not quote, this is my intellectual property.

0mGq76W.png

Could be worth a fair bit of money this.

• Sad 1

Â