January transfer window 2018

Jareth

3 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Well speaking to Albrighton wouldn't help our cause considering we wouldn't give him a new contract even though we had a shit show of a squad and only added more shit to it.

He is so upset about it he can be found in the 82 Lounge in the Trinity Road at every home fixture that does not clash with his own teams schedule

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bully said:

He is so upset about it he can be found in the 82 Lounge in the Trinity Road at every home fixture that does not clash with his own teams schedule

Are you kidding me? Villa not giving him a contract is the best thing that could ever have happened to him. He must now worship the club for that decision! 

I didn't know it was AXL. Howoever it turns out that the guy we have signed to sing on match days is a tribute act anyway and goes by the name Axel. 

Apparently we approached the real AXL Rose but turned him down for vocal reasons. Rumour also has it he wished to spend his last year of singing in Indiana, USA.

So ummm, any more signings? 

9 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I appreciate the info but why cant you elaborate on this? 

I was told by someone that works at Melbourne City that Ross told them he's going back to England and won't be coming back. They don't know what villa want to do. That is all I know. 

Edited by KSV
  • Thanks 1