World Cup 2018: Russia

VILLAMARV

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

They criticise him for shopping at poundland or eating a greggs, then criticise him for hiring a private jet or buying a nice sink for his mom.

Which is it? Can he spend money or not?

Oh and I absolutely think it's because he's black. Or at least that's part of it.

Of course it is. It's so obvious. That combined with our media love to sensationalise any store involving an England player before a major tournament. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

a guy popped up on my twitter feed posting sterlings front page headlines from the last couple of years, they really dont like him do they? not buying in to the comments that its because he's black but some of them are absolutely ridiculous, sterling shopping at poundland is somehow not only news but also a way of criticising him

its also frankly ridiculous to think that a kid sees an M16 assault rifle on a footballers leg and thinks "im going to get me some of that"

That is exactly what it is, whether they are racist or not... they are just trying to appeal to their demographic . Get them all up in an outrage over a successful, rich black man daring to do as he pleases.

I didnt see it as racism but way I see it is The Sun are leading this campaign against Sterling. Going by both popularity in Liverpool the way I see it is The Sun trying to get Liverpool fans to buy the rag they sell

Childish and pathetic whatever way you look at it

12 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Like seriously, disgusting

6A20EE19-CAC5-4776-BCB0-73F388AC892F.jpeg

Dies after being stabbed in Sheffield? Ah, the town with a club that has two swords on it's badge. It's clearly Sheff Utd's fault.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, villa4europe said:

its not just the sun but thats the way i see it too, its an easy win with the liverpool fans who hate him (and in fairness he's not that popular with other sets of fans is he?)

He's not that popular largely because of this picture that continues to be painted of him by the media.

2 hours ago, MrDuck said:

Dies after being stabbed in Sheffield? Ah, the town with a club that has two swords on it's badge. It's clearly Sheff Utd's fault.

A badge obviously designed by Raheem Sterling ?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Zatman said:

A badge obviously designed by Raheem Sterling ?

First the great fire of London and now this. Will there be no end to Sterling's crimes.

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Let’s not forget this one

Sterling has literally nothing to do with this story. 

905D67FD-67B7-45C6-A6AB-5A00071BA6E7.jpeg

I hope he's consulting solicitors, he shouldn't let them just get away with this shit. 

Â