Pre match buildup

Demitri_C

Pretty much as expected - Hutton isn't a good left back, which only highlights the rashness of  the decision to go into the season with only one. What I will say for him is that he does have a certain amount of ability in intimidating young, tricky footballers - he'll either do okay or get sent off after twenty minutes.

• Like 1

The right line up for me. Huton has played left back a few times and the last time he played there against Boro he did pretty well. He has also played in a back line with Chester a lot and Terry a number of times.

Good to see we have maintained the 4-4-2. Wolves play three at the back so hopefully Adomah and Snodgrass can get some joy out wide and Kodjia also likes to drift out into wide positions.

Feeling pretty confident going into this and going for a 1-2 scoreline.

Edited by markavfc40

Just now, markavfc40 said:

The right line up for me. Huton has played left back a few times and the last time he played there against Boro he did pretty well. He has also played in a back line with Chester a lot and Terry a number of times.

Good to see we have maintained the 4-4-2. Wolves play three at the back so hopefully Adomah and Snodgrass can get some joy out wide and Kodjia likes to drift out into wide positions.

Feeling pretty confident going into this going for a 1-2 scoreline.

Would have preferred de laet 

• Like 1

I think this will be a tough game, anyone under the illusion we should be tonking every team 0-3 needs to accept that sometimes we will have to grind out hard results... I think this will be a 0-1 to us. (Not saying anyone in particular has that view it's more a figure of speech)

Edited by alreadyexists

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

I think this will be a tough game, anyone under the illusion we should be to tonking every team 0-3 needs to accept that sometimes we will have to grind out hard results... I think this will be a 0-1 to us.

There will be at least two ‘gifts’ from Hutton to the opposiftion (but he will run fast and sweat lots, so we can forgive that) so they will score at least 1.

5 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Fingers crossed playing in a less familiar role will mean he (Hutton) lacks the confidence to bomb forward, and perhaps relies a bit less in instinct for positional sense... which can both only be good things.

Or maybe he will finally realise that he is actually left footed ... could explain a lot!

• Like 1