Pre match buildup

Demitri_C

17 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

Like every game we will go into this season we will have the better team on paper on Saturday. What we have lacked (until recently) is a formation to get the best out of those players and confidence and belief. 

Truth hath Spoketh

2 words for the Brinners

2 words deleted for the Brouters

We should win - but we wont

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Can see bjarnasson at left back. God help us

Agree we need to start this game on the front foot. Lay down a marker and show who is the best team in this league. I'd go Snodgrass left back, Adomah back on the right with Elmo and bring Grealish in on the left hand side. 

#Dreamycombinations

Edited by villaglint

Just watching Blues v Cardiff.

both managers have them well fired up.

If there is one doubt in my mind its the ability to mix it and find the desire physical application to drive home our talent.

We have to work like trojans to get out of this division.

7 hours ago, MikeAVFC said:

View from both sides. 

If I hear Bruce say "they play in a certain way" one more time, I think I'm gonna explode. It doesn't even mean anything as every single football club in the world plays "a certain way". Other than that, Nuno certainly speaks well doesn't he? It's going to be a really tough game.

• Like 1

On 01/10/2017 at 15:46, Nigel said:

This is Bruce's kind of game! No expectations of winning at a canter, and being away from home we can justifiably play our counter attack game.

No excuses then , if we fail ? 

I'm bracing myself ,for something like 20% possession. If we win , I'll just about bear that painful statistic.  

9 hours ago, MikeAVFC said:

View from both sides. 

Oh dear

I think we came 2nd in the manager choice stakes by a looooooooooong way.

But he‘s bloody foreign, they dont know sh*t do they, cant beat a good British manager, „they don‘t like it up ‚em do they“

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Really hope Bruce doesn't bottle this and play defensively, after watching his interview he seems concerned by their attacking trio.

If we adjust our tactics to match their strike force, playing 3 at the back or dropping a CDM in, then it will reduce the attacking intent of our own side and pile some more pressure on us.

In this league we shouldn't fear any team, our squad is more than capable of beating anyone without having to adjust our tactics.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Really hope Bruce doesn't bottle this and play defensively, after watching his interview he seems concerned by their attacking trio.

If we adjust our tactics to match their strike force, playing 3 at the back or dropping a CDM in, then it will reduce the attacking intent of our own side and pile some more pressure on us.

In this league we shouldn't fear any team, our squad is more than capable of beating anyone without having to adjust our tactics.

I’ve got a feeling because of their attacking players and because of Taylor, we will go 3 at the back.