• Davis
    • Kodjia
    • Hogan
    • Onomah
    • Bjarnason
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/09/17 at 14:00

1 minute ago, terrytini said:

What a childish post.

You'll have to excuse me, having endured a whole summer and early autumn of stupid, childish ranting about Steve Bruce and his perceived failures, for gently refiecting it back.  

The words of my post were lifted from a lecture I was given on here  yesterday about why I was totally mistaken to have any faith in Steve Bruce.

• Like 3

Loving that 2nd goal, we actually look like a team that is capable of attacking and scoring goals, very much hope we can continue in this vein. If so, there will be a lot less, if any, criticism of Bruce.

I just would have liked him to realise or set the team up like this earlier but better late than never. Hope we can put Wolves and Leeds in their place, we should never feel inferior to those sides...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, briny_ear said:

Well, that was truly a performance from a manager quite correctly called a dinosaur on Villatalk. He is an out dated manager. He's tactically inept and he's default style is sit deep and compact. Our football is awful.

:trollface:

Anyone can have an off day .;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, terrytini said:

No worries.

You have consistently supported Bruce it's wrong for people to say you shouldn't it's your choice - but you don't need me to say that !!

And if those words were used as you say I don't blame you.

I can't speak for every Post but very little that I read was either stupid, childish, or ranting though.

All he has really done IMO is prove 90% of the criticism right by now doing what most of it called for.

We all want the same thing.....lets just rejoice together.

but its a long old season....I just hope we can build on this.....I somehow think we can.

• Like 1

Yeah feels different to the run of wins and decent form we had in April, as then we weren't really looking convincing.

The difference at the top end of the table you can win and draw a lot of games but not really move up many positions as teams around you are good.

Â