Pre-match thread

KJT123

25 minutes ago, Rodders said:

If it is true I would assume Samba has a knock though. 

Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going into work?

No. I am the one who knocks!

No problem with that. 

We're giving game time to fringe players that need it, we are giving more opportunities for young kids and our first 11 will be rested for an important game friday.

I would like Bree or De Laet to not play the full game as one of them should start ahead of Hutton on Friday. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, blunther said:

Christ. I think wel'll get steamrollered with that. 

Maybe. It's for the best though. 

We have adomah and Hogan as 2/3 of an attacking 3. They should be able to cause a league 1 team problems. O'Hare will also be lively and Gardner should be fine against league 1 opposition. Steer will be hard to beat but the defence could be shaky. 

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

No problem with that. 

We're giving game time to fringe players that need it, we are giving more opportunities for young kids and our first 11 will be rested for an important game friday.

I would like Bree or De Laet to not play the full game as one of them should start ahead of Hutton on Friday. 

There is no way he would start Hutton after his recent performances......................would he?

Bree and De Laet playing for inclusion on Saturday? A half each? Could that be it?

1 minute ago, AntrimBlack said:

There is no way he would start Hutton after his recent performances......................would he?

Bree and De Laet playing for inclusion on Saturday? A half each? Could that be it?

They're both starting