Pre-match thread

KJT123

Just now, daggy_333 said:

Adomah spelt wrong on that teamsheet. Could be fake?

Ahh just noticed. I was told there were no players that started Saturday in the team tonight a few days ago. Then that surfaces on twitter, fake or not it's the same as what I heard.

1 hour ago, birdistheword said:

Ahh just noticed. I was told there were no players that started Saturday in the team tonight a few days ago. Then that surfaces on twitter, fake or not it's the same as what I heard.

Whats stopping me from going on a computer and typing that up and posting  that on twitter?

That is not any evidence at all (that is not a dig at you birdistheword) 

1 hour ago, mattyvilla said:

there are several that played yesterday , so not sure if legit

Yup, 4 of them played yesterday (Lyden, Cox, Abdo, Suliman), so you're probably right.  The typo is what made me suspicious.

• Like 1

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Who the **** would be sad enough to do that? :D 

Oh, just one of the bottomless pit of interweb saddos looking for a 'larf' :) #topbantz

• Like 2

You may find that of those four only a couple make the field for anything more than a few minutes. 

Main concerns if that is the side are that GG and Doyle-Hayes is a big risk in CM and the obvious prospect of Micah Richards playing a game of professional football. 

Gone from being disappointed it's not be shown live to frankly relieved because I despise watching Richards play football. He's like the perfect combination of David Luiz and William "the refrigerator" Perry.

Edited by villaglint

Think it would be a different team/squad if we were not playing on Friday night. Obviously the league is far more important than this. If the fringe players & kids get a good run out and we go out then so be it, 3 points on friday is all that matters this week

Edited by LakotaDakota
  • Like 1

I was looking forward to going to this tonight, mostly because it's a free game, but after Saturday I thought we see a decent performance with a few of the young lads being played.

But after seeing that squad list I almost don't want to go.

Please be a fake!

And if it's not... what is the point in giving some of these players game time when Bruce is clearly not going to use them this season.

huh?

squad list isn't too bad at all. Could make a useful team out of that for run outs:

Steer: Bree, Elphick Richards de Laet; Adomah Bjarnason Gardner O'Hare McCormack Hogan

would give a shop window to the undesirables, some time for those recovering from injury and game time for Bree, and Steer. 

If that list is true. Alternatively we may see games for Clark and Doyle-Hayes in there too which would be interesting. 

If it is true I would assume Samba has a knock though.