Germany 23rd July

NeilS

3 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Useless fact: I've been to Duisburg Zoo and stroked an elephant's trunk and no that's not a euphemism

Useless fact 2: Ive been to their other one that only had one dog it was a  Shih Tzu,

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Surprised the clattering of the defender went unpunished, especially as he was the last man. 

He hit him so hard I think he took his breath away................ 

I wonder what some of you lot would do if we did actually start being really good in the future.  It's like you need Villa to give you something to moan about :D

Really enjoyed the little tournament today.  Looks like a few things are starting to click for us, too.  Got to be a boost to the lads' confidence.

• Like 3

I'm still so confused. 

For one, I can't find anything about the Cup of Traditions online. Are we the only team to ever achieve such heights? 

Also, what did La Liga have to do with it?! 

Why is it so big? Samba could use it as a leaning post.

So many questions. 

1 minute ago, villatillidie1980 said:

Lots of positives from today, two different 11s and won by scoring 5 goals and not conceding any.  Preseason games can be easily discounted but I think we got better as both games went on. Onwards and upwards. UTV

As I said after "half-game" 1, the important thing is we are starting to look sharper, fitter and better organised. For me, that is the whole point of pre-season games. The results are irrelevant.

Was really fab to win a cup though. Icing on the cake.

• Like 3

Â