Walsall a 18th July 19:45

limpid

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

He ain't a full back neither. Maybe we could get him doing odd jobs around BMH for the next couple of years?

The only one playing like his position is the keeper tbf. The rest all over the place.

Only watching since 2nd half. Samba hasn't put a foot wrong. Just realised there's no wow factor in our team. Why is it professionally played footballers can't complete simple to feet passes under no pressure that I'd feel I'd make 9/10 in an over 40s pub league?

• Like 1

We should be strutting round like peacocks tearing teams like this to shreds instead we look timid and terrified to attack.

Nothing has changed since last season lets hope Kodija's goals can fire us to midtable obscurity.

Hurry back Jimy Danger.

Edited by AshVilla

1 minute ago, KJT123 said:

Has a manager ever been sacked off the back of a pre-season game? Asking for a friend. 

Tell your friend that it's almost certainly happened at Palermo or at Atletico Madrid back in the day when Jesus Gil was president.

I'm a bit puzzled, what's the white thing made of stucks near the right hand side of the pitch? It's kind of in the direction we are aimlessly kicking the ball. Some guy is standing by it but I think he must be a groundsman or something.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AshVilla said:

We should be strutting round like peacocks tearing teams like this to shreds instead we look timid and terrified to attack.

Nothing has changed since last season lets hope Kodija's goals can fire us to midtable obscurity.

Hurry back Jimy Danger.

Why should we? When have we ever done that against walsall in a preseason game? 

1 minute ago, sne said:

Tell your friend that it's almost certainly happened at Palermo or at Atletico Madrid back in the day when Jesus Gil was president.

Jesus, Gil! Said by many Villa fans.

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Why should we? When have we ever done that against walsall in a preseason game? 

Lambert managed to get a 3 - 0 result with Westwood playing.

Back in the glory days when Keane was assistant manager.

Edited by AshVilla

Â