Walsall a 18th July 19:45

limpid

7 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Thor is the only **** with any intent to run OFF THE BALL or support.

If he could finish, he'd be playing for a top club. His runs off the ball are great. 

9 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

One man gets the ball, waits for runners, waits for runners some more, waits for some more runners, waits for any runners. Loses ball.

Is that our new 'plan b' for when the passing it sideways & backwards before losing the ball fails to produce anything

Lansbury and Hourihane are just wasted. If we wanted to utilise them like this we might aswell have brought Mark Kinsella and Ray Wilkins out of retirement.

Lansbury is all well and good at pinging balls all over the shop but is absolutely wasted. I wanted him 25 yards from goal ffs.

I'm guessing these youtube broadcasts are a test run for the overseas live streaming being introduced this season. 1 fixed camera & live commentary.

Not sure the official club website would be up to streaming it in this quality as it often struggles to cope with the old bbc radio feed but if this is the standard of things to come it is impressive enough so far and would be well worth the £110 (regional equivalent) for the whole season

Have skimmed though the others after the games but was at telford & shrewsbury so not had chance to watch one live until tonight

Edited by LakotaDakota

11 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Glad it sounds like more chances being created. 

They are.

Its not too bad to be honest.

I wish he'd use Lansbury properly though. It looks

like he trusts him to win the ball more than Hourihane but he's wasted back in his own half.

Its not great but there's a bit of mobility and a bit of passing.

More Bruce dirge and just more of last season's styleless potato football. Do well to make mid table on this showing. Thor doing okay and getting into box ..... that's the one positive!!!

Just now, DCJonah said:

Reading conflicting reports here and on Twitter. Sounds like we've had a few more half chances but in general played pretty poor again. 

Pretty much no real good scoring opportunities. I'd say Walsall had one pretty good chance that could have resulted in a goal. 

All our chances have been from Birkir who can't finish them, but to be fair they were not very easy chances. 

Â