General Election 2017

ender4

15 hours ago, Xela said:

I'm not sure a Jedi would support requisitioning of the village huts on Tatooine ;)

Only from the Tusken Raiders that have left their huts empty to go hunt spaceships and bots though. Luckily the empire laws prohibit the Jedi from commandeering people's stuff based on how wealthy they are..

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Only from the Tusken Raiders that have left their huts empty to go hunt spaceships and bots though. Luckily the empire laws prohibit the Jedi from commandeering people's stuff based on how wealthy they are..

flmidtN.gif

I have absolutely no idea what any of these Star Trek and Batman cultural references are. I recognise nothing here and can't join in.

I don't know if they are good, bad, funny or cutting. Should I cry?

This is a tiny glimpse of what it must be like in Theresa May's world.

12 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I have absolutely no idea what any of these Star Trek and Batman cultural references are. I recognise nothing here and can't join in.

I don't know if they are good, bad, funny or cutting. Should I cry?

This is a tiny glimpse of what it must be like in Theresa May's world.

Just stay strong and stable and wait for it to blow over. 

• Like 1

Has anybody stopped to consider how important the Tim Farron resignation is? 

It was him that immediately ruled out a broad left alliance. Whoever they choose as the new leader could see things very differently. 

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Has anybody stopped to consider how important the Tim Farron resignation is? 

It was him that immediately ruled out a broad left alliance. Whoever they choose as the new leader could see things very differently. 

So did Corbyn though didn't he

1 hour ago, bickster said:

I didn't realise until tonight that Sinn Fein actually do take up their allocated office space in Westminster, and their wages, even though they don't take their seats

Semtex isn't cheap you know

• Like 2

Just now, chrisp65 said:

048E842A000003E8-4591268-image-a-14_1497

DCDdn3bXYAIIu81.jpg

Maybot has sought of buggered up that whole area of difference now she's linked with the UDA.

I see Ahh but has extended to NI parties as well now :)

• Like 1

2nd page? WTF?

Anyway, Queen's speech today with a minority government as no deal has been agreed with the DUP.

If DUP don't vote with the government then apparently they have a 2 seat majority on the vote. Could anything happen today with a few rebels?

49 minutes ago, darrenm said:

2nd page? WTF?

Anyway, Queen's speech today with a minority government as no deal has been agreed with the DUP.

If DUP don't vote with the government then apparently they have a 2 seat majority on the vote. Could anything happen today with a few rebels?

Which wins me £45 (I will be donating it to Shelter)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, darrenm said:

2nd page? WTF?

tbh I doubt the DUP want a labour government anymore than the country does so they may well end up voting with the govt regardless

41 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

tbh I doubt the DUP want a labour government anymore than the country does so they may well end up voting with the govt regardless

Yeah I'm sure they will. If they were that bothered they'd have given her a majority before now though.

Â