17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

7 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I actually don't fancy us on Saturday either. Wednesday are far from decent, but can be stubborn. I think we will struggle, and come away with a draw. I think we'll beat Qpr, and Sunderland though. 

It should be the hardest of the three, I’d agree. Unfortunately to nip a potential poor run in the bud, it’s probably the one we could do with winning as it’s next up, just to get us back on track and get the positivity flowing again.

Edited by Shropshire Lad

14 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

It should be the hardest of the three, I’d agree. Unfortunately to nip a potential poor run in the bud, it’s probably the one we could do with winning as it’s next up, just to get us back on track and get the positivity flowing again.

I never fancied us at sheff weds and even less after tonight o really poor from several players and poor team selection as many of us said at 6-45 when we heard the team .

Edited by Eastie

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

After seeing us struggle with the pressing and physical style of Preston today I'm not looking forward to seeing his mug at Villa Park. 

On the previous page you said you loved him - the fickle hand of love :)

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Must have been when I was fiddling with my stream. 

Is that a new euphemism for having a wank whilst Terry was showing off his right nip? :D

Edited by Chewie
  • Haha 2

Kodjia Adomah Grealish and then Snoddy in 2nd half.. take 4 of your best attackers out of Wolves.. they will struggle too. 

Geez weve been unlucky with injuries.. one time we had a settled team we won 8 in a row. Starting to think we are shit out of luck now....

If we make the play offs.. I hope these four (kodjia possible too I think) could return and make a huge impact. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I actually don't fancy us on Saturday either. Wednesday are far from decent, but can be stubborn. I think we will struggle, and come away with a draw. I think we'll beat Qpr, and Sunderland though. 

I don't fancy us against anybody if we play like that.....second to most ball.

losing second balls.....failing in most aerial duels.....getting muscled off it and  not doing the same back

**** poor imo.

11 minutes ago, TRO said:

I don't fancy us against anybody if we play like that.....second to most ball.

losing second balls.....failing in most aerial duels.....getting muscled off it and  not doing the same back

**** poor imo.

Did you see the game tonight TRO?

If so, what did you make of it as a whole despite the result?

5 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Did you see the game tonight TRO?

If so, what did you make of it as a whole despite the result?

Not sure if its a genuine request or taking the ****