17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

1 minute ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

BOO! BOO! I really dislike Warnock. 

I read his book and changed my opinion of him - the gaffer available on kindle for a quid and a great read - however this season I’ve started to dislike him again - a bit like a ,managerial Robbie savage 

1 minute ago, Eastie said:

I read his book and changed my opinion of him - the gaffer available on kindle for a quid and a great read - however this season I’ve started to dislike him again - a bit like a ,managerial Robbie savage 

Sadly not available on Kindle in the USA :( But honestly I have seen him set out his team to injure the opposition more than once. There is no way back from that in my eyes. Nothing can justify it. Although I accept he he knows what he is doing in football, I just cannot accept the way he goes about it.

Just now, ciggiesnbeer said:

Sadly not available on Kindle in the USA :( But honestly I have seen him set out his team to injure the opposition more than once. There is no way back from that in my eyes. Nothing can justify it. Although I accept he he knows what he is doing in football, I just cannot accept the way he goes about it.

I fear for jack Grealish when Cardiff come here :(

• Like 3

Just now, VillaJ100 said:

I refuse to believe Cardiff have the minerals for the run in especially with Warnock in charge. They might have a good run now after their shit one but will fall apart eventually. 

I agree ,  Derby and Fulham are the threat for me and a win at Fulham would probably kill them off - Cardiff have a tricky game against boro on Saturday .

1 minute ago, VillaJ100 said:

I refuse to believe Cardiff have the minerals for the run in especially with Warnock in charge. They might have a good run now after their shit one but will fall apart eventually. 

I wouldn't write them off just yet.

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Say what you want about Cardiff or Warnock, but he keeps getting results, annoyingly.

I remember him kicking off at graham Taylor on the touchline 30 yrs ago - foul mouthed weasel !

• Like 1