Season Ticket Renewal

PieFacE

5 hours ago, bartmanvscartman said:

Who told you that away scheme is open to all season ticket holders? 

They keep telling it never was and was only ever open to ST holders who attended 18 away games last year?!

5 hours ago, wilko154 said:

Does anyone have an information on the away scheme at all?

I can't find anything on the clubs useless website...

Edited by terrytini
Not the case

25 minutes ago, terrytini said:

I am aware of the history as regards the requirement for having attended a certain number of games and have been in contact with the Club since mid June over this.

The situation is indeed that the Scheme is NOW open to all ST holders, but, as I have said, its not been publicised widely.

I received my Application Form yesterday, scanned it back, and received Confirmation I will be put on the Scheme immediately.

Ring the Ticket Office and tell them you want to go on the Away Scheme.

If you are told its not open ask to speak to a Senior Member of Staff as its likely your Operative hasn't been told.

If for any reason that doesn't work Post it on here and I will raise it again.

NB - I do have specific contact details if I need to raise any problems but it wouldn't be appropriate to use them for individual requests to go on the Scheme.

Thanks for that Terrytini, i appreciate your help i will try them again at lunchtime . I will keep you guys posted

28 minutes ago, terrytini said:

I am aware of the history as regards the requirement for having attended a certain number of games and have been in contact with the Club since mid June over this.

The situation is indeed that the Scheme is NOW open to all ST holders, but, as I have said, its not been publicised widely.

I received my Application Form yesterday, scanned it back, and received Confirmation I will be put on the Scheme immediately.

Ring the Ticket Office and tell them you want to go on the Away Scheme.

If you are told its not open ask to speak to a Senior Member of Staff as its likely your Operative hasn't been told.

If for any reason that doesn't work Post it on here and I will raise it again.

NB - I do have specific contact details if I need to raise any problems but it wouldn't be appropriate to use them for individual requests to go on the Scheme.

What are the benefits of the away scheme? Is it guaranteed tickets to away games?

As I say I can't find anything online.

4 hours ago, wilko154 said:

What are the benefits of the away scheme? Is it guaranteed tickets to away games?

As I say I can't find anything online.

I don't think it has ever explicitly Guaranteed tickets for all games - it wouldn't be possible IMO because its impossible to predict allocations ?  I may be wrong however..its a couple of years since I was last on it and don't have any Contract Terms from back then.  The Form does IMPLY a guarantee as it says "Applicants whose details are NOT supplied with this Form will NOT be guaranteed to be seated together..."

The Current Application Form simply refers to the 'Away Ticket Scheme Conditions Of Use'.............but I've not located these and was not concerned myself as I don't envisage a situation where Tickets were NOT supplied.

SO effectively yes the benefit is you get 'guaranteed' tickets.  There is a non-refundable £25 Fee and if you miss more than 5 away games you have to come out of the Scheme - they have issues over people joining" just in order to go to Blues and Burton et"c and not "Boro on a wet December Wednesday" etc.(for me the opposite !! the last place I want to go is St Andrews !!)

Once on the Scheme you automatically get sent tickets as they are released and your Bank Account deducted. 

Not much else to add really.

As I say you wont see details listed now I understand but it IS there if you call.

APPARENTLY NOT ? CONFLICTING INFORMATION SO DISREGARD THIS

Edited by terrytini
SEE BOLD
  • Like 1

So i spoke to ticket office again, after being on hold for 40 mins they say away scheme is full and was only available to ST holders who went to 15 away games. I asked to speak to manager and he went and checked with them and came back with the same answer. 

2 hours ago, terrytini said:

I don't think it has ever explicitly Guaranteed tickets for all games - it wouldn't be possible IMO because its impossible to predict allocations ?  I may be wrong however..its a couple of years since I was last on it and don't have any Contract Terms from back then.  The Form does IMPLY a guarantee as it says "Applicants whose details are NOT supplied with this Form will NOT be guaranteed to be seated together..."

The Current Application Form simply refers to the 'Away Ticket Scheme Conditions Of Use'.............but I've not located these and was not concerned myself as I don't envisage a situation where Tickets were NOT supplied.

SO effectively yes the benefit is you get 'guaranteed' tickets.  There is a non-refundable £25 Fee and if you miss more than 5 away games you have to come out of the Scheme - they have issues over people joining" just in order to go to Blues and Burton et"c and not "Boro on a wet December Wednesday" etc.(for me the opposite !! the last place I want to go is St Andrews !!)

Once on the Scheme you automatically get sent tickets as they are released and your Bank Account deducted. 

Not much else to add really.

As I say you wont see details listed now I understand but it IS there if you call.

So i spoke to ticket office again, after being on hold for 40 mins they say away scheme is full and was only available to ST holders who went to 15 away games. I asked to speak to manager and he went and checked with them and came back with the same answer. 

2 hours ago, bartmanvscartman said:

Ok I will contact them I think we have to do the rest if this by Pm as it's not really on topic ?

Ill get back to you 

2 hours ago, bartmanvscartman said:

I have PM'd you 

37 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Has anyone received their ticket yet?

I received my sons (under 16) today. Mine hasn't arrived yet. 

Not received mine despite renewing for the April deadline.

Quite relaxed about it - if it doesn't come I will be asking for a full refund. Im certainly not turning up hours early and queuing at the ticket office for a temporary ticket. 

34 minutes ago, hippo said:

Not received mine despite renewing for the April deadline.

Quite relaxed about it - if it doesn't come I will be asking for a full refund. Im certainly not turning up hours early and queuing at the ticket office for a temporary ticket. 

Asking for a full refund because it hasn't turned up is being abit extreme, no?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Asking for a full refund because it hasn't turned up is being abit extreme, no?

not really - standard practice. You buy something online (or over the phone)  if it doesn't arrive - you ask for your money back 

• Like 1

Â