Season Ticket Renewal

PieFacE

I really do commend the under 21 price range. I think that could be crucial is it could often be the age when people drift from watching if they suddenly have to pay full price from kid prices. £140 for 23 games for a 20 year old student for example is great value.

• Like 2

Hi , long time season ticket holder in the lower holte I have moved for the new season to the trinity,I renewed my holte seat at the early bird price with the 9 months interest free option as wanted the 9 months interest free and at that point wasn't sure if i wanted to relocate , once I decided to relocate to the trinity villa honoured the early trinity price as well even when the new prices had been published past the deadline so I paid the £95.00 difference straight to villa and continue with the 9 months on the original finance plan against the holte seat. Hope that helps.

• Like 1

On 30/05/2017 at 21:34, 02/05/1981 said:

Hi , long time season ticket holder in the lower holte I have moved for the new season to the trinity,I renewed my holte seat at the early bird price with the 9 months interest free option as wanted the 9 months interest free and at that point wasn't sure if i wanted to relocate , once I decided to relocate to the trinity villa honoured the early trinity price as well even when the new prices had been published past the deadline so I paid the £95.00 difference straight to villa and continue with the 9 months on the original finance plan against the holte seat. Hope that helps.

So, do they call you Oh Too, or Mr 1981?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 28/05/2017 at 23:58, av1 said:

Managed to find a comparison. 

So if i relocate to m5 of the witton (3rd column in) I'm entitled to the early bird prices, an adult and u16 would be £665. At current prices it would be £705. 

You get a like for calling it by the correct name.

2 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

They are a bit late this year aren't they? Only a week and a half til kick off and no season tickets sent out yet?

Told me they would be delivered in July so still 6 days to meet that.

4 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Ah but did they say where... :D

Good point. I think they said: delivery in July to Villa Park and available to collect in person from 17:20 on Saturday 5th August 2017.

• Like 1

Yeah I'm moving house this weekend and phoned them to ask when tickets are posted and should I change address with them now. They said they will be posting tickets this week and I should get mine before this weekend! But they said if it doesn't arrive to call them Monday and they would get a replacement sent out. I'm having all post redirected anyway. 

My work colleague had an email from them last week, I didn't get one, :

Thank you for your support and purchasing a 2017/18 season ticket. Your packs will be posted out next week, so we wanted to give you a bit of information on what to expect! 

The Pack Your pack will contain your season card, a letter, a leaflet and an exclusive pin badge. If you haven't received your pack by Friday 4th August please call the Ticket Office on 0333 323 1874

The Card Your season card will look a bit different this year. You'll have all the usual information about your seat, but your Client Reference is now called a Fan ID. Use this in exactly the same way as you would've used your Client Reference. The card will also look like a payment card. This is part of the new technology we have invested in which will mean you can top up cash onto your card which you can then use at any of the contactless payment terminals around Villa Park. Don't worry - it is not automatically linked to your bank account, you have full control over activating the card and the amount you upload. More information will be given in your pack. 

The Pride As a season ticket holder you will become the first members of The Pride - our new fan membership. The Pride membership will be growing over the season, working with you to get feedback and continuously improve the scheme. The main benefit of being a member is access to our new loyalty scheme - Pride Rewards. 

Pride Rewards This is our new points-based loyalty programme, replacing Villa Cash at the start of August.Pride Rewards will aim to reward you for how you interact with the Club... by attending games, spending cash that you've topped up on your season card, or engaging with us on social media. In essence you can 'Roar for more' - the more you do, the more points you'll earn. Those points can then be redeemed against a range of special rewards... experiences, competitions and memorabilia. As a season ticket holder, you'll be rewarded with a special start-up balance depending on the number of years you've consecutively held your season ticket! There will be more information about Pride Rewards in your pack and we'll contact you again early in August once the scheme is live. 

Thank you again for your support and becoming #PartOfThePride

Edited by dotcomsimon
  • Like 1

I said I'd update about the Away Scheme - people may recall it was not made available to all ST Holders contrary to the promotional material at the end of last season.

I've had a bit of correspondence with the Club and can confirm the Scheme IS now OPEN to any ST Holder.

I'm not aware that this has been widely publicised so thought I'd mention it here .:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, terrytini said:

I said I'd update about the Away Scheme - people may recall it was not made available to all ST Holders contrary to the promotional material at the end of last season.

I've had a bit of correspondence with the Club and can confirm the Scheme IS now OPEN to any ST Holder.

I'm not aware that this has been widely publicised so thought I'd mention it here .:)

Thanks for posting 

Â