Season Ticket Renewal

PieFacE

15 hours ago, av1 said:

After working shifts for the last few years im starting a normal Mon-Fri job next month so i decided to get me and my lad a ST today.

K7 for £489, i think thats fantastic valve. 

Its slightly higher than i would have liked because my boy is only 12, and the top end of the upper Holte rarely sit down. Hopefully after the 10th of june cut off for renewals I'll be able to move a bit lower  

What row are you in?

It's around 25/26 upwards that normally stand, anything lower you should be fine with.

11 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

What row are you in?

It's around 25/26 upwards that normally stand, anything lower you should be fine with.

I'm in 29 mate. Hopefully I'll be able to get something a little lower once the ST renewal date has passed. 

I'm also K7, row 29...

I'm watching you!

(PS people stand at the usual times when we're on the attack or about to have a chance, but during normal play everyone sits. Plenty of kids around us and they're all fine. It's full of miserable words removed though.)

27 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I'm also K7, row 29...

I'm watching you!

(PS people stand at the usual times when we're on the attack or about to have a chance, but during normal play everyone sits. Plenty of kids around us and they're all fine. It's full of miserable words removed though.)

Thanks Stevo, thats a relief. Miserable words removed aside ;)

@Stevo985 you mentioned earlier in the thread that you were considering changing seats, is that a result of the atmosphere you mentioned or are you simply wanting a different viewpoint?

49 minutes ago, av1 said:

@Stevo985 you mentioned earlier in the thread that you were considering changing seats, is that a result of the atmosphere you mentioned or are you simply wanting a different viewpoint?

The view is fantastic.

There are some blokes who sit near me who are so unbelievably negative and moany that it gets right on my tits.

It's probably the same everywhere.

They sit on my row, so maybe you're buying their tickets :) 

31 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

The view is fantastic.

There are some blokes who sit near me who are so unbelievably negative and moany that it gets right on my tits.

It's definitely everywhere, unfortunately.

Sorry for being thick but, what happens if you don't renew before this early bird deadline? Does the price freeze no longer stand? I'll be renewing but not sure when and whether I want to move seats or not.

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

The view is fantastic.

I think its probably everywhere. On quite a few occasions this season I've took advantage of the clubs 'Adult/junior combo' deals, which are located in k7, but normally between rows 11-15. Its the same down there. 

Have you decided yet if you are going to stay or relocate?

38 minutes ago, Nath182 said:

It's definitely everywhere, unfortunately.

Sorry for being thick but, what happens if you don't renew before this early bird deadline? Does the price freeze no longer stand? I'll be renewing but not sure when and whether I want to move seats or not.

I think there is a deadline for those that want to take advantage of the 9 month 0% finance deal. 

22 minutes ago, av1 said:

I think its probably everywhere. On quite a few occasions this season I've took advantage of the clubs 'Adult/junior combo' deals, which are located in k7, but normally between rows 11-15. Its the same down there. 

Have you decided yet if you are going to stay or relocate?

I think I'll probably stay. My mate who I go with has sat in the same seat for the past few seasons so he probably won't want to move.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking at how much it would cost me to get a ST (I'd have to pay ferry crossing £30 a weekend, train £40-70) and so wanted to cost it up.

Problem is, the Eticket website is saying it isn't compatible with my browers

Spoiler

Sorry, this device is not compatible with the Interactive Seating Map. Please try using one of the alternative options above or try on another device.

Anybody else had this issue? I've tried Safari, Firefox and Chrome.

On 09/03/2017 at 08:04, av1 said:

I'm in 29 mate. Hopefully I'll be able to get something a little lower once the ST renewal date has passed. 

We are row 27 and have to stand because row 26 do. 25 downwards are pretty much all sitting.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

NOw that you mention it, we're relocating to the Trinity. But he's still sitting with me so I can't be that bad :) 

Will be a completely different experience. The moaners will be even more noticeable!

Lower Holte would have been a healthy compromise. That said, I had a ST above the dugout under O'Neill and it was enjoyable. Listening to him, watching him gestate. I learned a lot about football watching from there too, great view. 

When is the deadline day for using this season's VillaCash towards next season's season ticket?

I'm not so bothered about today's deadline for the interest free option so I don't want to spend ages waiting on the phone if I can still use my VillaCash sometime in the next few weeks.

Â