Season Ticket Renewal

PieFacE

26 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

They sent me a paper ticket through in the post today I think because even though I renewed in April I relocated about 4 weeks ago.

I feel for you though Terry and any other fan who hasn't yet received theirs as it isn't good enough. They have months to sort these things out and when it became obvious there were issues, due to having season tickets that do more than get you into the ground, they should have as a contingency measure sent every season ticket holder a paper ticket or arranged for them to be sent one they could print off.

you can't be a very good fan Mark....simple as that:)

1 hour ago, terrytini said:

Finally snapped. 

Waiting for a plumber to fix a flooded bathroom and waiting for Villa.

Tooo much.

Releived to say after repeat calling for 15 minutes got through to Ticket Office. On hold 40 minutes. Spoke to a guy. Emailed me a ticket which I've just printed out :D

Must be worst fan ?!

Plumber been too.

Time to start thinking about tomorrow.

Steve Bruce Claret And Blue Army !!!

Season ticket and a Plummer, I`ll start  a whip round for you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think the Pride Rewards scheme was supposed to start initially for the start of the season, then for the start of August, the last thing I can find on any of the clubs main communication channels is from the 3rd August which said it would start "next week" - there are some good ideas in it I think, and some good ideas in a few areas at the club - but this season has come a little suddener than they seem to have prepared for.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I've been trying to contact the ticket office all morning but everytime i call there is a 10 minute wait (hopefully means lasts night win has prompted a rush for tickets and we will see a big attendance on Saturday). 

Anyway, my lad broke his leg a couple of weeks back and is in a full leg cast. Our season tickets are in the upper holte. I know you can move seats as ST holders, but in situations like this is it possible to maybe move to the disabled section for a couple weeks? He's desperate to go to the game the weekend but I'm quite worried about his mobility. 

Â