Season Ticket Renewal

PieFacE

4 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Will be a completely different experience. The moaners will be even more noticeable!

Lower Holte would have been a healthy compromise. That said, I had a ST above the dugout under O'Neill and it was enjoyable. Listening to him, watching him gestate. I learned a lot about football watching from there too, great view. 

Really? Joke... joke.... just a joke :)

I assume you mainly heard O'Neill discussing the merits of putting on a midfielder at RB when we weren't winning? 

• Like 1

On 09/03/2017 at 12:34, Stevo985 said:

The view is fantastic.

There are some blokes who sit near me who are so unbelievably negative and moany that it gets right on my tits.

It's probably the same everywhere.

They sit on my row, so maybe you're buying their tickets :) 

Just as a matter of interest.......What is your Bra size:)

Edited by TRO

I'm renewed but then I will always renew whatever. Wouldn't have a clue what to do at weekends. Close season does my head in as it is. I look forward fervently to Wimbledon,  not because I like tennis, it's dull as dishwater, but because Wimbledon means the new season is just around the corner.  

UTV

• Like 1

I am back after a 3 year absence.  Family ticket for £644 2 adults 2 kids so £14 a game for father and son is amazing value I am amazed we never advertised this more.  A colleague at work took up the same offer so that's 8 extra from last season.

• Like 2

On 09/03/2017 at 13:08, Nath182 said:

It's definitely everywhere, unfortunately.

Sorry for being thick but, what happens if you don't renew before this early bird deadline? Does the price freeze no longer stand? I'll be renewing but not sure when and whether I want to move seats or not.

From the previous page:

The club sent the following on the bottom of an e-mail I received on 23/2: 

"To clarify and in response to a number of comments from Season Ticket Holders, supporters that renewed their 2016/17 season ticket before 31st May 2016 will have their price frozen beyond the Early Bird deadline of 7th April 2017 and will remain frozen until the first home league game of the 2017/18 season in August (date to be confirmed). Your existing seat will be held until 5pm on Friday 9th June. We will continue to monitor feedback and act accordingly". 

So it all depends on when you renewed last year. Hope that helps. 

On 08/04/2017 at 20:14, S-Platt said:

I am back after a 3 year absence.  Family ticket for £644 2 adults 2 kids so £14 a game for father and son is amazing value I am amazed we never advertised this more.  A colleague at work took up the same offer so that's 8 extra from last season.

Good on you Platty, welcome back. Love to hear about people taking season tickets back after an absence. A friend of mind didn't renew last year after being so brow beaten but he's told me he's coming back next season. He was previously a season ticket holder for 20 years or so. 

• 1 month later...

After a bit of consideration I decided to renew. Overall the home record was decent and actually with the Villa cash it was cheaper this season than the last.  Averages to less than £14 a game. The evening matches are a bit of a pain to get to but even If I miss a few it still will be cheaper than buying every game. If we don't go up then I may not renew for 18/19 as looking at the prices It will probably be at least another £30 more for the same product (efl).

Quick question, I'm probably just being dumb, but here goes. 

I brought me and my lad a season ticket a couple of months ago now. The seats are at the top of the Holte, an area i don't want to be, but the lady convinced me to buy them in order to take advantage of the 9 months interest free credit, and said i could relocate on the 1st of june. 

Now we ended up sitting in the Witton lane stand for the blues match and my boy loved it so wants to sit there. I've noticed that the prices have increased since i brought our tickets (presumably an early bird offer?) 

So if i relocate, do i pay the increased prices? Or the price the seats were at the time i purchased them? 

8 hours ago, av1 said:

Quick question, I'm probably just being dumb, but here goes. 

I brought me and my lad a season ticket a couple of months ago now. The seats are at the top of the Holte, an area i don't want to be, but the lady convinced me to buy them in order to take advantage of the 9 months interest free credit, and said i could relocate on the 1st of june. 

Now we ended up sitting in the Witton lane stand for the blues match and my boy loved it so wants to sit there. I've noticed that the prices have increased since i brought our tickets (presumably an early bird offer?) 

So if i relocate, do i pay the increased prices? Or the price the seats were at the time i purchased them? 

Have you just decided you want to relocate stands? Just seems odd they didn't encourage you to buy in the stand you wanted to sit in and then relocate, i.e. people buy tickets in the stand they want then might just move blocks within that area, normally not altering the price.

But that's kind of irrelevant for you now I suppose! I imagine, and it's just a guess, that they'll honour the price you paid on purchase but how that'll effect your direct debit I'm not entirely sure (you've already paid two installments I think). They might just ask you to pay the increase in one go so not to impact on the finance you've arranged through Zebra. But the only way to be sure in this instance will be to phone them - be interesting to note what they say.

Out of interest what's the difference in price between top of Holte to Witton/DE both now and then?

1 minute ago, jackbauer24 said:

Have you just decided you want to relocate stands? Just seems odd they didn't encourage you to buy in the stand you wanted to sit in and then relocate, i.e. people buy tickets in the stand they want then might just move blocks within that area, normally not altering the price.

But that's kind of irrelevant for you now I suppose! I imagine, and it's just a guess, that they'll honour the price you paid on purchase but how that'll effect your direct debit I'm not entirely sure (you've already paid two installments I think). They might just ask you to pay the increase in one go so not to impact on the finance you've arranged through Zebra. But the only way to be sure in this instance will be to phone them - be interesting to note what they say.

Out of interest what's the difference in price between top of Holte to Witton/DE both now and then?

At the time of purchase we wanted to sit in the Holte, I've never sat anywhere else. But tickets for the Holte sold out so quickly for sha game that we ended up in the witton, and my lad loved it. 

Off the top of my head, for k7 i think it was £420 for me and £69 formy lad. Now, its £450 for an adult and £79 for an under 16. So not a massive saving but a saving none the less.

Current witton prices are £530 for an adult, £175 for under 16's. Not sure how much they were with early bird offers.

@jackbauer24 the finance stays the same. And increase would need to be paid upfront at the time i relocated. 

I was just wondering if i paid the early bird price or the current prices.

1 minute ago, av1 said:

@jackbauer24 the finance stays the same. And increase would need to be paid upfront at the time i relocated. 

I was just wondering if i paid the early bird price or the current prices.

I would hope then that you'd be given the early bird price as that's when you bought. People who bought last year before x date are guaranteed the early bird prices til the first game of the season so they are full setup to approve those prices still. But no one on here is likely to be able to give you a definitive answer so a call is likely to solve it. Good luck!

Managed to find a comparison. 

So if i relocate to m5 of the witton (3rd column in) I'm entitled to the early bird prices, an adult and u16 would be £665. At current prices it would be £705. 

Â