Season Ticket Renewal

PieFacE

11 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Agreed, the club will do all in their power to get us the ticket on time. If it's late it's late, nothing to worry or demand money back. Plus with Tony being so customer centric if they are late I wouldn't be surprised to see extra money added to the villa cash thing as a sorry.

What happens if the majority don't arrive in time, especially an empty Holte End for first televised match?

14 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

You go to the ticket office and get a print out.

Sod that... I'll go to my folks instead and watch it LIVE and EXCLUSIVE on Sky Sports... :ph34r:

I'm with Brommy on this. I will want the Hull game refunded if it's not arrived. They pressured me into parting with my cash early doors to 'bankroll' their promotion push... and they can't get a piece of plastic to me within 7 days of the game? Amateur and small time...

But, if Fun Factory is to be believed, and I am sure they are... we will have nothing to worry about and it will all be resolved this week.

Edited by Raver50032

Bit annoyed about not having tickets yet.

Not because of mine, I'm sure I'll get it in time.

But my mate who I go with can't go to the first game, so I was expecting to be able to use his ticket to go with someone else. But the reason he can't go is he's on holiday now, so when his ticket arrives this week it's going to be sat in his house until he gets back and I can't use it.

Don't suppose anyone could think of a way around this?

7 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Bit annoyed about not having tickets yet.

Not because of mine, I'm sure I'll get it in time.

But my mate who I go with can't go to the first game, so I was expecting to be able to use his ticket to go with someone else. But the reason he can't go is he's on holiday now, so when his ticket arrives this week it's going to be sat in his house until he gets back and I can't use it.

Don't suppose anyone could think of a way around this?

Go to the ticket office before the game and make out you are him and say you have forgotten your ticket. Would help if you know his client reference but if not name and address will suffice. I have gone to a game a few times over the years and forgot my season ticket and it is pretty straight forward and they will print off a paper one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

You go to the ticket office and get a print out.

I don't think you got my point if every season ticket holder doesn't get theirs on time what's  the wait for 29,000 tickets to be printed out while the TV camera1sw pan the empty ground,

my postman has been and gone and no ticket, anyone got an adult one yet?

18 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Go to the ticket office before the game and make out you are him and say you have forgotten your ticket. Would help if you know his client reference but if not name and address will suffice. I have gone to a game a few times over the years and forgot my season ticket and it is pretty straight forward and they will print off a paper one.

Wow is it that easy? When I went with a mate to a Chelsea game last season we tried this they wanted ID to prove I was the person in question. In end didn't end up getting in for this reason due to DPA.

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Wow is it that easy? When I went with a mate to a Chelsea game last season we tried this they wanted ID to prove I was the person in question. In end didn't end up getting in for this reason due to DPA.

I also forgot my season ticket once before and all it took was a few questions about client reference, address, name and maybe they asked what tickets I had bought in the past and how I paid for them.

Yeah, it might have been better to have your mate call up before he went on holiday and arrange for a paper ticket to be available on the day. I'm sure if you know your mates client reference, address etc. it wouldn't be difficult to ring them up and sort it.

I'm thinking someone in the office may have asked a colleague yesterday "You did remember to pop those 20,000 season tickets in the post on Friday night before going on your bender didn't you?" 

I expect we will get them in the next 3 days (unless that member of staff has the mother of all hangovers and has forgotten where he left them). :)

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2017/08/01/season-ticket-update

Season Ticket update: Cards continuing to be sent out to supporters

Season Ticket update: Cards continuing to be sent out to supporters
  share-blue.png  

Your season cards for the upcoming campaign will be with you very soon.

Our junior editions have now all been sent out and will be arriving with young fans very soon.

Our adult editions are continuing to be posted out.

Fans – adult and juniors – who purchased their season ticket on or after Tuesday July 11 will have their packs posted on Wednesday via first class mail.

This process has been later than we both expected and hoped.

However, this was due to the new technology contained within the card as we become one of only two clubs to utilise these innovative tools. 

Your season card doesn’t just get you into the stadium this season.

You can top up cash on to your card which you can then use at any of the contactless payment terminals around Villa Park. 

SeasonCardUpdateMainWebDon't worry - it is not automatically linked to your bank account, you have full control over activating the card and the amount you upload.

You also now have a Fan ID but don’t worry this is exactly the same principle as having a Client Reference. 

Basically, you’re now part of ‘The Pride’.

The main benefit of being a member is access to our new loyalty scheme - Pride Rewards. 

Pride Rewards is our new points-based loyalty programme, replacing Villa Cash at the start of August. 

Pride Rewards will aim to reward you for how you interact with the club... by attending games, spending cash that you've topped up on your season card or even engaging with us on social media. 

In essence you can 'roar for more' - the more you do, the more points you'll earn. 

Those points can then be redeemed against a range of special rewards... experiences, competitions and memorabilia. 

As a season ticket holder, you'll be rewarded with a special start-up balance depending on the number of years you've consecutively held your season ticket!

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I wouldn’t have had id on me as I usually realise I have forgot to pick up my ST when I am just approaching the ground. Client ref, address, maybe date of birth is sufficient. 

• Like 1

Tismyk -

I won't quote the post because it's quite big and boisterous!! Jeeezus... all I want is my season card to get me into the ground. I don't want it or need it to have any linkage with my bank account. Who even ever voted for that? Honestly, posting the 'remainder' late (ish) bookers from Wednesday is asking for trouble that could so easily have been avoided if they weren't seeking to be so twee and nose-pokerinish with their approach. Tut-tut...  

Edited by Raver50032

24 minutes ago, Raver50032 said:

Tismyk -

I won't quote the post because it's quite big and boisterous!! Jeeezus... all I want is my season card to get me into the ground. I don't want it or need it to have any linkage with my bank account. Who even ever voted for that? Honestly, posting the 'remainder' late (ish) bookers from Wednesday is asking for trouble that could so easily have been avoided if they weren't seeking to be so twee and nose-pokerinish with their approach. Tut-tut...  

it says in the article that it isn't linked to your bank account...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tismyk said:

Mine has arrived Royal Mail special delivery, I claim my prize, as the first adult season ticket holder on Villa Talk, you get a nice badge as well

If they've sent mine by special delivery there won't be anyone to sign and I won't be able to get to the town where the sorting office is until next week.

I really hope that's not the case. There's no value in the card itself and no reason to waste money on special delivery.

49 minutes ago, limpid said:

If they've sent mine by special delivery there won't be anyone to sign and I won't be able to get to the town where the sorting office is until next week.

I really hope that's not the case. There's no value in the card itself and no reason to waste money on special delivery.

Sorry my mistake not special delivery where you sign for it, our postman had already been round this morning and not delivered it, then  a couple of hours later it was delivered by a postman in a van

been a long time since we had 2 deliveries in a day

• Like 1

Â