Season Ticket Renewal

PieFacE

2 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

would like a fixture card though. 

What is this 1978?

I as laughing the other day about writing all our fixtures down each season in micro diary that lived in my back pocket. 

You'll be wanting the sports argus back next:P

I'd quite like a season ticket card to be fair! 

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

What is this 1978?

I as laughing the other day about writing all our fixtures down each season in micro diary that lived in my back pocket. 

You'll be wanting the sports argus back next:P

I'd quite like a season ticket card to be fair! 

Last time they gave me a fixture card it was so small I needed a microscope to find out who we were playing

12 minutes ago, tismyk said:

Last time they gave me a fixture card it was so small I needed a microscope to find out who we were playing

And then missed the game because it had been changed. 

Clearly when you renewed has no effect on delivery time?  I renewed in May and still no ST has arrived yet!    Hopefully it will arrive today as , despite all their assurances, I am starting to panic a bit now! 

Also, they said ST for car parks would be available this season and more would be known about it at the end of June - they took my details but still heard nothing, despite asking a couple of times.  When I parked on Sat for the Watford game, they still had no idea about this either. 

6 minutes ago, Hev said:

Clearly when you renewed has no effect on delivery time?  I renewed in May and still no ST has arrived yet!    Hopefully it will arrive today as , despite all their assurances, I am starting to panic a bit now! 

I renewed in April - still no card.

Don't know how reliable it is - but is being suggested elsewhere that extra stewards have been drafted by villa villa in expectation of ticketing problems on Saturday. 

15 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Mine's arrived. So it is supposed to last for 2 seasons? Thats more than the kit. Badge is nice, would like a fixture card though. If we are season 'card' holder can we still watch AVTV? Or have I missed something?

Have you got a Smartphone?

You can download calendar files from Sky Sports that put every Villa fixture in your phone. Instructions here

Sky Sports provides a guide for subscribing to our fixture calendar

Sky Sports fixture calendars are supplied in iCalendar / ICS format, which is supported by most major devices and calendar applications.

Subscribing to a calendar means the events will always be up to date with the latest dates, times and coverage information on your PC, Mac, Tablet or Smartphone...

It updates as soon as a fixture has moved and automatically renews for the next season. I downloaded mine 3 seasons ago and haven't had to re-download anything since.

Back on topic: I believe AVTV has moved all content over to the official YouTube channel, so no need for a free subscription for Season Card holders. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

My ticket has just arrived. Glad I won't have to stand in a queue for a reprint. 

Lets get him - he's got a 2017/8 Aston Villa season ticket - you're a marked man dan !

• Like 4

Mine was waiting for me when I got back from work yesterday. Will be synching the fixtures with my diary in due course. I slept well last night and no more hand-wringing for me.

But crikey, they have left it late this season. Nearly touching cloth 'ay it?

Im convinced mines not coming now ! - My brother hasn't renewed - but wanted to go to the hull match - he's logged on  and my two seats are showing as available and for sale  :(((( 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, hippo said:

Im convinced mines not coming now ! - My brother hasn't renewed - but wanted to go to the hull match - he's logged on  and my two seats are showing as available and for sale  :(((( 

Crikey - sounds like a phone call needed there to double check they haven't taken your money and re-sold your seat at the same time...

18 minutes ago, Raver50032 said:

Crikey - sounds like a phone call needed there to double check they haven't taken your money and re-sold your seat at the same time...

I get a bit arsey with things like this.....I paid and the money was taken. Ive called once and was told the ticket would be there by late July. If they want want my custom they have to get the ticket to me.  Im not checking there systems and processes for them - Ive kept my side of the deal.

• Like 2

Still haven't received mine. In 30 years as a season ticket holder I have never known a situation like this. If it doesn't come before Saturday then I imagine it will be chaos before the game at the ticket office.

I am not usually one to moan but they have had months to sort these out. I like many renewed in early April and to think we are now 4 months on and 3 days before the first game and it hasn't arrived is a joke.

I've had mine today but my old man hasn't had his despite them supposed to be arriving at the same address. This happened to anyone else? We also renewed in April, appreciate takes time but would have expected to receive them before this. 

Mine hasn't arrived yet. Unfortunately I'll be going to a Regina Spektor gig instead anyway on Saturday so it doesn't really matter, but it's still a bit shit.

Edited by PieFacE

5 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Have you got a Smartphone?

You can download calendar files from Sky Sports that put every Villa fixture in your phone. Instructions here

or you can download the official Aston Villa App and have the fixtures along with news and ticket info  etc

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

Â