Season Ticket Renewal

PieFacE

Mine hasn't arrived today so have got paper ticket printed at the ticket office. Didn't want to potentially queue on Saturday. Luckily VP is only 5 mins from work. 

Oragnisation this time around has been awful. Understand that it's a supplier issue, but to have fans waiting for tickets 2 days before the first game is terrible. 

2 minutes ago, benireduk said:

Mine hasn't arrived today so have got paper ticket printed at the ticket office. Didn't want to potentially queue on Saturday. Luckily VP is only 5 mins from work. 

Oragnisation this time around has been awful. Understand that it's a supplier issue, but to have fans waiting for tickets 2 days before the first game is terrible. 

How so ?

When I called Tivket Office it was answerphone saying"call if not received by tomorrow"

How can I get a print at ticket office ?

Edited by terrytini

8 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Sorry I've re-read it. 

You just called In yes ?

Were they able to show your ST had gone out ?

Yes just called in. Sorted in about 30 seconds. Just didn't want to queue before the game

Didn't ask if my ST had been posted to be honest. 

Sod's law it will turn up tomorrow now

4 minutes ago, benireduk said:

Yes just called in. Sorted in about 30 seconds. Just didn't want to queue before the game

Wish I'd thought of that :(

49 minutes ago, benireduk said:

As has been rumoured they must be prepared for the fact not everyone is going to get there ST in time for saturdays game.  - Dunno why they don't just say it ....people can then be pro active and get the paper tickets before the mad rush at 4.30 on Sat.

Edited by hippo

42 minutes ago, benireduk said:

Any particular ID or whatever? 

Just phoned home - mine still hasn't arrived.  Tried to phone ticket office to at least check if it's been sent-  surprise surprise, it's constantly engaged.   I can't get there before Saturday to get a ticket printed either as I work too far away to do it .   Very irritating this is - typical that this happens when we have first game of the season at home !!!

Got through to ticket office - !!! - They wouldn't even confirm if they have mt renewal - but......

Advice for season ticket holders without tickets will updated tomorrow -

(So pretty much the 4.30 scrum we were all dreading) 

14 minutes ago, hippo said:

As has been rumoured they must be prepared for the fact not everyone is going to get there ST in time for saturdays game.  - Dunno why they don't just say it ....people can then be pro active and get the paper tickets before the mad rush at 4.30 on Sat.

If your ticket hasn't arrived by tomorrow you've got 24 hours to sort a paper ticket not exactly a mad rush. Telling people to be proactive could actually be a waste of time. I've no idea how many haven't been sent out yet or not arrived but waiting till tomorrow will make it easier for everyone. 

13 minutes ago, dn1982 said:

If your ticket hasn't arrived by tomorrow you've got 24 hours to sort a paper ticket not exactly a mad rush. Telling people to be proactive could actually be a waste of time. I've no idea how many haven't been sent out yet or not arrived but waiting till tomorrow will make it easier for everyone. 

Its not just that - I've never had a confirmation email of my renewal - My brother reckons my seats were showing as available yesterday on the website ! 

If all I had was get to VP and get my ticket that wouldn't be a mad rush - unfortunately I have job, and family commitments - which is going to make it a mad rush. Most annoyingly this was entirely avoidable  - they could just have issued paper tickets or let us use last season card until the problems were sorted.

Edited by hippo
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, hippo said:

Its not just that - I've never had a confirmation email of my renewal - My brother reckons my seats were showing as available yesterday on the website ! 

If all I had was get to VP and get my ticket that wouldn't be a mad rush - unfortunately I have job, and family commitments - which isn't going to make it a mad rush. Most annoyingly this was entirely avoidable  - they could just have issued paper tickets or let us use last season card until the problems were sorted.

Absolutely this. All sorts of other commitments etc.

This is nothing short of awful.

(in football terms not in end of the world terms of course )

Edited by terrytini

37 minutes ago, hippo said:

Got through to ticket office - !!! - They wouldn't even confirm if they have mt renewal - but......

Advice for season ticket holders without tickets will updated tomorrow -

(So pretty much the 4.30 scrum we were all dreading) 

Your online account will show if your renewal was done ... assuming you have one

21 minutes ago, mattyvilla said:

Your online account will show if your renewal was done ... assuming you have one

OK - put my client ref in - tells me the account is activated. Did the reset password link - all ok so far - then tried to login - no account found !  what a complete balls up ! 

Ok I got in via another link - doesn't show anything about purchase history or if I have a ticket for 2017/18 ? - where should I look ? 

Edited by hippo

I'm fairly sure mine has turned up as my cat sitter has said 'something Villa arrived' but I won't find out til Saturday lunchtime when I get back from the airport!

However, why is there all this fuss when they also said they were rolling out 'Print-at-Home'? That doesn't require outside suppliers so just activate a print at home option for all the people who haven't received them yet.

Â