Match Thread: Wolves v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, villatillidie1980 said:

For me Jedinak off, Jack on. Get Tish to sit and give us a threat through the middle. Currently all coming from wide and too predictable and easily dealt with. Not going to win with this 11 from here, so need to just give it to them and see how they deal with it

After that first half, I would rather Jack off.

8 minutes ago, Bunnski said:

More shit football from mr.promotion. Id rather a young coach who wants to build something with the club than this regressive shite, no point going up cus we will be straight back down

someone like Garde? Or Sherwood?

We don't have the players to play sexy football, nobody in this division does.

Pretty poor again.

Sorry but Jedinak really is an awful player. Totally useless.

How Bruce thinks Villa can get by with McCormack and Gabby up front this month is beyond me. 

McCormack did well at his previous clubs, but for whatever reason it's just not working out for him here. Gabby offered so little that he was dropped from the side, so the idea that he'd be able to come back two (three?) years later and suddenly be good enough seems ridiculous. There's still too much of the stink of last season hanging around the club, and I don't honestly believe we'll be able to turn Villa around until we've properly cleared house.

• Like 2

In a pile of crap, Jedinak still manages to rise to the top to be the standout waste of space. The others are all rubbish or make big mistakes interspersed with the occasional run, tackle or even a pass that goes to a claret and blue shirt.

But Jedinak. He is special, even when it looks impossible he will find an opposition player. He'll run slowly, he'll chicken out of tackles or time them incredibly badly. He puts in minimal effort, doesn't communicate and has zero thought process before anything he does. I genuinely think we'd be better with ten men than him on.

In fact, I'd rather have Keiran Richardson back. Worst midfielder I have ever seen and that is not hyberbole - I think one of the most important skills a midfielder has to have is to be able to pass. I'd be surprised if he was on double figures this season. He's even worse than Lescott performance wise.

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

Playing Gabby repeatedly should be a sackable offence. The shine is wearing off Bruce rapidly

Gabby has been far from our worst player. 

I mean, he's still been crap, but unless Keinan Davis is ready, what else can we do?