Match Thread: Wolves v Villa

limpid

Chester has been our best player.

We need another body in midfield to hold the ball and find a pass.

Goals upfront its going to be very tough because McCormack has been a terrible he does not fit into this line up and Gabby is not confident enough to shoot at the goalkeeper..

/

We must be after another striker because we only have one quality striker who is Gabon right now. 

• Like 1

Jedinak and Tshibola are too static now that the game plan is ruined and we need to create more. Please put in Grealish at half time and don't wait until the 70th+ minute. I'd take out Bacuna, although I must say he hasn't been awful.

And let McCormack play the whole game this time. Just compare the contribution of McCormack and Agbonlahor. I will go mental if Gabby stays on and McCormack goes off.

**** shit, yet again

I watched the Leeds vs Derby game last night. Leeds with such expensive, illustrious players including, Chris Wood, Liam Bridcutt, some youth team graduate called Viera and Doukara, a forward who cost 1/6th of what McCormack cost us.

They dominated Derby, to say 1-0 to Leeds flattered Derby is a huge understatement. The were pinging it around with ease, 1-2s, quick passes, movement off the ball, running at players, creating chances, getting shots on goal. It was about 10 levels above what we have delivered over the last few months. They looked well drilled and Monk has got them playing good football.

Yes we can blame our players, but at what point do we also start questioning Bruce, and the tactics he employs and the areas he works on (or doesn't work on) on the training pitch. 

Don't have anything to say on the game other than what's been said already, absolutely awful...shit midfield and shit excuse for a strike partnership.

We need signings before the next game and need to start winning games (convincingly) or we are not getting into the playoffs,  no chance.

Bruce's expression after McCormack miss was hilarious and summed it up, "Wow" in other words, are we really that shit?

Just now, skarroki said:

Don't worry lads, it's a Paul Lambert side. He'll be pushing the suicide button for his team in the dressing room right now

That's the worst thing about we are losing to a lambert team. How humiliating

Just now, skarroki said:

Don't worry lads, it's a Paul Lambert side. He'll be pushing the suicide button for his team in the dressing room right now

No he left Villa so the curse is lifted. He will become a good manager again. Leo Messi and Ronaldo upfront will struggle playing for Villa. Someone has cursed us. I'm convinced. Bruce needs a witch doctor in his backroom staff.