Match Thread: Wolves v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, KJT123 said:

We're playing okay. Just a shame we have two awful players up front. How does McCormack go from being one of the best strikers in the division to one of the worst after joining us?

Bad coaching?The manager is a center back the assisstant is a center back,they hate strikers.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

I think the front two and the midfield are bad. Unless we're got a great big one on the bench, I don't think there's any point having two up top - so I'd have a midfielder on, right now, I'd take McCormack and Bacuna off and bring on Grealish and Westwood. Yes, Westwood. I know.

Yep. Take off Gabby and one of Jedinak or Bacuna...I can't decide who's been worse for Grealish and Westwood. We might be able to keep the ball then.

Just now, dudevillaisnice said:

Agbonlahor has been the worst player on the pitch. Sheer horrendous performance. 

hard to tell tbh...him, Tishbola, Jeddinek, McCormack.....spot the difference

Three in midfield doesn't work for us.. this is why were shit away. We have the worst midfielders in the league and were opting to play more of them. Get Grealish on for Jedinak. Davis in for dross and green for Gabby.

• Like 1

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Gabby has been better than McCormack. If only one of those two comes off, I'd take off the slow fat one and keep the more mobile fat one on.

Which is which? 

Poor parry from Johnstone for the goal but Jedinak stopped tracking his man. Jedinak has been awful so far.

RMC should've buried that header.

It's not looking good. Grealish on for Gabby.