Pre-match Thread

wedge

5 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

'When people feel threatened by you, you can sub on Libor Kozak to put them at ease'

- HanoiVillan

When he makes us more structured, helps to bring our midfielders and forwards into the game by creating space for them to work into and starts scoring himself they should start feeling better.

I actually think we lack the kind of players needed to make the most of what Kozak offers - quick, intelligent, skillful and direct attacking midfielders. Even still I think he is the best option we have and would make a big difference to how we look going forward if used in the right way.

3 hours ago, Jareth said:

Much shorter journey to laaaandan than Norwich plus most of them will have their clubbing plans in place, can see them trying this time.

The distance needed in improved effort and attitudes would be further than any train journey.

..........................Gollini..........................
Bacuna.......Chester......Baker......Amavi
..................Tshibola......Jedinak..............
Ayew...........McCormack.........Adomah..
.........................Kodjia...........................

Hope we go for it. Sick and tired of respecting these Championship teams way too much away from home. Lets get at them. The lower teams (some of the better sides even) play like shit every other week yet we let them play a bit. Too much respect. 

Gabbys failure to control the ball inadvertently provided Norwich the assist for their goal. Until he gets the basics right he shouldn't start another game for us. McCormack has to start instead, Tshibola deserves a chance too.

Gollini

Hutton      Chester    Baker    Amavi

Bacuna  Jedinak   McCormack

Adomah          Kodjia           Grealish

I'd rather see Tshibola in CM but seeing as though he hasn't played a part yet under Bruce, can't see it happening.

Edited by KJT123